First TWW, looking for buddies! :)

Js32313: Have you been able to relax a little more? You mentioned cost of tests and I’m not sure where you live, but on amazon you can get wondfo ovulation and pregnancy tests for really good prices. They aren’t as sensitive as the early testers, but if you wait till after AF they should work fine.

I’m the opposite of you two. I think seeing AF would make me feel worse. I’ll probably cry, though that’s mostly because I’ll be on AF and crying about everything. Still, it’d be all the more worse to see a positive that turns into a negative later so for that reason I’m waiting.

AF is “due” on the 25th but knowing my normal cycle it could show up anywhere between the 23-26th and be perfectly normal. If AF is late I’ll probably test on the 27th, but if I can hold out longer I will.

I guess it’d be wrong to say I haven’t had any symptoms, because for two days (yesterday and day before) I had a crazy 30 hour burping fit and heartburn. The crazy thing is it’s actually extremely rare for me to burp, and I’ve never had heartburn in my life (my hubby said what was happening sounded like heartburn and he has acid reflex so he would know). I have no idea what triggered my little indigestion dance, but it was the only thing that’s happened to me in this TWW that made me think, maybe….other than that no symptoms

Speaking of symptoms, there is SOOO much talk about CM all over this place. Ladies, how do you have so much info about your cm? I don’t mean physically how but rather are you purposely checking or somehow you just know while going to the restroom or something? I’m 29 years old and I’ve never really thought about it before. Do you check it on a regular basis or just during TTC?

And of course :dust: for everyone

Js32313- I'm in the same boat, I just don't actually know when I O'd. It's frustrating not to and I'm certainly going to be doing that next cycle if this one didn't work out. I thought Emma was going to test yesterday, let us know how it went!

Oodles-I cry all the time when AF shows up too, honestly I cried yesterday for no reason at all. AF must be getting close because that only happens to me near AF. I'll be testing around the same time with you, maybe a few days earlier.

Your symptoms sound so good! Heartburn is very common in early pregnancy. Also a lot of women just have zero symptoms or only a handful and still get a :bfp: so no matter what anything can still happen. No one is out until the :witch: shows up.

I've googled a lot about CM and I do purposely check for it because I'm not one to notice it on the toilet paper. (TMI) but basically you just put your finger up your cervix (about to your second nuckle) and should be able to notice it. And this is gross in my opinion, but I've been producing more than I normally do that it just constantly feels wet due to it. But CM is very important during your cycle because it will help you determine even further when you're fertile and also if you're healthy too. At least that's what I've read!

I have been able to relax some. It my first TWW so just kind of getting all in my head. I have been trying not to think so much about it. I have been working on cleaning out junk in our house and keep myself busy when I am not at work. My husband works 2nd shift so unfortunately have a lot of free time to think but he home this weekend so that helps. I am holding off on testing because I don't want to see the BFN. Can have hope as long as I don't and no AF. I am also worried about testing and getting a BFP and then it being a CP. I am surprised that is so common. I never knew that.

So I think AF is showing up for me. I started spitting this morning. Kinda sucks but we weren't fully trying this month so I could t count on it. I think all my symptoms were probably my body adjusting to being off BC. Never had PMS symptoms before because of being on the pill. It's all new to me. Guess next month I will not be reading into anything. And at least I know my cycle now. I'm still hoping for everyone else!!!

Js32313- :hugs: I'm sorry AF showed up for you, is it full on now or has it just been spotting? At least you're learning more of your cycle though, so stay positive and it will happen for you!

I feel like I'm out this month, I'm on cd 25 and I just feel like AF is going to appear. I've actually checked a few times today to see if it's arrived because it just seems like it.

With that being said, I've had some weird symptoms for this cycle, last night I had such a vivid dream and certain smells are bothering me. Today I ate a banana and the sell of the banana just seemed so gross that it made it hard to eat. Also (TMI) I've had a bit of constipation and that is so not normal for me. I think a lot of these things happening are either me just being super focused on what's going on or my head wants me to be pregnant so much that it's causing my body to do these things. I feel crazy:blush:

Anyways, just waiting for the :witch: to show up now. I'm not going to test until this weekend.

Has anyone tested yet? Had strange symptoms or are certain AF is on her way?

I've been testing every other day because a negative test for me is easier than AF showing, if I get bfn's through the week then I will know to expect it.

I am still 5 days out from expected AF, last month I was two days later than normal also. I tested yesterday and got a bfn and I will test again tomorrow. Since the tests are so cheap and I have so many, it's no biggie for me to test! I still think it's too early for a bfp even if I am so I am hopeful :)

I've been testing every other day because a negative test for me is easier than AF showing, if I get bfn's through the week then I will know to expect it.

I am still 5 days out from expected AF, last month I was two days later than normal also. I tested yesterday and got a bfn and I will test again tomorrow. Since the tests are so cheap and I have so many, it's no biggie for me to test! I still think it's too early for a bfp even if I am so I am hopeful :)

I'm struggling so bad right now to not test. The logical side of me is saying, you're not pregnant just wait for AF it's coming. But the other part of me is saying, you're pregnant just test and get that BFP, certainly it will show up by now.

My emotions are all over the place right now because I just feel like AF is coming, I only have two tests in my house right now. Next cycle I might purchase more online as well as OPK's.

Good luck to you reddirtmama, I hope you get your BFP soon! Hopefully it is just too soon to get that. My fingers are crossed for you! :hugs:

Hi ladies!! Can I wait with you all too?! I am 8 dpo (had a positive opk on Sunday) so I am trying to hold out at least two more days to test. The first week after ovulation was brutal waiting. I don't know how I'm gonna manage to wait till Thursday to test! When is everyone else planning to test ?? I'd love to hear some BFPs soon!

Akirkland- when was ur last AF? Mine was 12/22, and my last Cycle was 35 days long so I wasnt sure when I'd ovulate either! I definitely recommend opks, I felt less stressed wondering if/when I ovulated. Let us know if you do test though !

Welcome Twinsie! You most certainly can join this wait with all of these lovely ladies. :flower:

I do have to say the first week was much harder than what this week seems to be. I'll be taking a test on Friday if AF doesn't show up before then. Mainly because I'll be out of town Saturday and Sunday, so I won't be able to test those two days. It feels like AF is going to come early for me.

My last period was 12/26 and I have between a 28-31 day cycle. So Wednesday-Sunday the :witch: should be showing up. I'm going to be doing OPK's next cycle for sure! I hate this whole not knowing when I ovulate.

Good luck to you in your wait!

Yesterday morning I was spotting when I first woke up. It was pretty much gone by lunch time. I check every time I go to the bathroom to see if AF is here or more spotting. Usually I spot some and then start AF the next day. I am not really sure what is going on. I thought maybe I would understand my cycle more now but now I am super confused. I hope e it's not super messed up by coming off the pill. I had that super long cycle last time and now this.

Js32313: I’m sorry your cycle is acting up. Are you still spotting or has it stopped completely? I’ve never been on the pill but I have heard that when you come off you can take a while to have a “normal” cycle.

Akirkland, Thanks for the info! It’s only a few more days till testing day, best wishes on that!

I kind of feel out this cycle. I’m not sure why, pms hasn’t started yet, but it’s just a feeling. I still don’t know what to think about the heartburn. I’m actually worried because if it’s not being caused by a bfp (which I don’t think it is) I’m not sure why I’m getting it, because, like I said before, I’ve never had it before.

Thanks AKirkland! I hope you get ur positive bfp Friday so you don't have to wonder all wknd if you could still be prego! I'd probably pack a test and bring it with me!

Oodles- I've heard that heartburn is a real sign of pregnancy! Don't lose hope until AF comes :)

Js32313- I came off the pill in off and had screwy periods for the last few months . Last month I ovulated 7 days before AF came, which scared me cuz that isn't a good LP! So I started taking vitex and I feel good this month! I've heard good things about vitex making ur cycle regular.

Oops meant to sat I came off the pill in October..

Oodles: It has stopped. I had it first thing in the morning yesterday. Went away by noon. I keep checking to see if there is more or started AF. I have been sort of constipated, which I usually am not, and I thought I saw just the slightest little spot after going but you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking. I have been off the pill since August. I knew it would take a little to get back to normal. It was fairly normal every month, give or take a few days, since then until after my October cycle. After that I went 51 days. I did change my diet and exercise routine around then too so don't know if that had anything to do with it. I didn't track anything this month except CM just cause I read about it and I seemed to have what your supposed to have when Oing around 5-6. So I don't really know what's going on. I have symptoms that never had before because on pill so something should be happening soon. Really not sure.

Twinsie: I will have to try that. Where do you get it? It's safe to take if you get pregnant?

Twinsie: I will have to try that. Where do you get it? It's safe to take if you get pregnant?

I bought if off amazon. I take two in the morning and two at night. You're supposed to slowly stop taking it in your first trimester. Since it's job is to regulate your hormones, you don't want to stop cold turkey. Since your body still needs a good hormone balance until the placenta is fully developed and can take over, or else miscarriage could happen. I definitely recommend it for regulating your cycle.

Oodles-Thank you! I'm struggling so much to not test early. I stare at the pregnancy box and just tempt myself with it constantly. I truly feel like AF will be showing up though, everything sort of feels like it normally does right now. Have you eaten something that hasn't agreed with you or is out of the norm for you to eat? I'd love for it to be a symptom for you, but there could be other reasons for it.

Twinsie- I thought about bringing one with me but I'd have to hide everything that comes with it until I get home on Sunday evening. I'll be with my two cousins who are 13 and 10 as well as my grandma. So I wouldn't want any of them to find it. I think I'll just test Friday and if it's a bfn but I still don't see AF, I'll just test on Monday.

Js32313- I don't want to get your hopes up or anything but it could be implantation bleeding. Though that is so rare to actually happen for a women early on. Typically it happens 5-6 weeks along. At least that's what I've read, many women have had IB before but it could also just be old blood leaving your body. That's far more common mid cycle or after to happen. If you continue spotting or it seems lighter, I'd go to your doctor or call your doctor to ask what you should do. It's been a few months since you've been on BC, I wouldn't think it would take this many months for your cycle to get regular, most things I've read say 3 months.

So I took a test this morning and of course it was a :bfn:

I tried so hard not to test but I just couldn't wait any longer. I'm on cd 26 out of a 28-31 cycle. With it being negative I honestly do feel a bit better than having AF just show up.

Not sure if I'll keep testing each day or not, I don't have that many tests to do that and I don't want to go buy any until I actually miss AF.

Also, I'm having every symptom that AF is on her way. Good luck to everyone and hopefully none of us are out until the :witch: shows up.

I know how hard it is not to test! I've had no symptoms this week so far.. Last week I had sensitive nipples for about 6 days but that's almost gone now. Might've just been from the progesterone increase after I O'd though. No other signs of implantation or anything! I do feel tired but that could be normal tiredness. I'm debating taking a opk cuz I've heard sometimes those are + earlier than pregnancy tests are. And I have lots of opks! 50 for $20 on amazon for the Wondos, if anyone is looking.

Glad ur not upset after ur bfn AKirkland ! Still early! If I don't test with opk tonight then maaaaybe I'll test to morning with a prego test. Well see what my temp is tom first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->