Fisher Price Rain Forest Cradle Swing *ONLY 2 MONTHS OLD*

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
hi ladies well LO is now reaching too big for her swing, i was expecting it to last alot longer as i just bought it 2 months ago but she seems to be on the larger side for her age lol

so it cost me £129.99 Brand new and is still very much in brand new condition and has fully working full batteries also.

id like £70 for the swing and it can be collected or sent via parcel force for about £21 no matter how far the distance, it will be in its original box also :).

My LO loved this swing, my now 3 year old also had one when she was a baby and she loved it too.

i found it invaluable at times when LO's reflux was really bad it seemed to really settle her down just wish she was still small enough for it as i just LOVE this swing, its also sooo pretty.

The swing is for both boys and girls so grab a bargin girls :)

seat cover will be freshly washed in non bio ready for collection :)

Attachments

• swingebay.JPG
    swingebay.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 2
I bought one of these off ebay. Haven't used it yet, but DEFINATELY worth every penny!

Looks fab, the music is calming and it folds so doesn't need to take up a lot of space.

Definately recommend! :thumbup:

there fantastic i agree, i had one few years back for my now 3 year old she loved it thats why i bought another one for LO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->