Fizzy?!

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
I'm really starting to get annoyed at the ready made juices, I have tried little glass jars and also the plastic bottled ones. The first time I open them they are fine of course, however the next time I go back it is fizzy!? How can this be right lol? There's no way Jack can drink a whole little jar of it... Any ideas, I didn't wanna stop giving him it but I might have to :dohh:

I don't know. I used to give these to Carly when she was weaning but i was told not to give it to Ella as they are quite sugary and bad for them??

They say four months so I thought they would be ok as he is 5 1/2 months. Usually he has about 30ml after his solid food to just wash it down :)

It is fruit juice, but it says not to dilute :S

I just give Kaya watered down fruit juice

That's what I do too. I just buy normal fruit juice that we drink and dilute it (started 1 part in 10 but it tasted horrible so I do about 1/4 juice and 3/4 water now as he doesn't drink much) x

I used to have watered down lime squash as a baby. Om nom nom!

i would not use the baby juices, water or milk only or if i did i would really water it down alot, prob cause i am a dental nurse and have seen the damage it can do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->