fleece or dispoable liner for weaning poos

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
which are the best for yucky weaning poos. I have boots disposable ones and fleece ones.

I am going to wean leo soon so just wondered

thx

ohh i want to know this as EJ is starting BLW ( yes its early but he can and does eat whole foods ) and his poo will be changing, im using mothercare flushable liners atm but they are really small i almost want to use 2, i have some boots ones but they are at our storage

Disposable are great as you just throw them in the loo. To be honest though, I've given up on them now as they somehow keep getting scrunched up so not much poo goes on them anyway and I still have to use the shower head to blast the poo off!

i find the fleece ones bunch a bit too, if i remember to put one in!!!

Honestly, once we were past the first week of BLW, LO's poos were really easy to deal with as they became a lot more formed. I don't bother with a liner at all most of the time as we use stay dry Flips. When I do use a liner, we use fleece as the poo just falls off down the loo. The time when it gets really bad is during teething but with fleece or disposable, liners are pretty ineffective cos it goes EVERYWHERE!

I used disposible when it was really squishy.. but once he was weaning and it got more solid, I went to fleece ones and I can just drop the poo down the loo.

i find the poo just falls off the fleece liners, if it does stick a little i just rub the liner onto itself and the poo comes away easier.

we sometimes have the most horrendously messy poos and no liner would save the nappy. we do use fleece and the solids do usually come away without too much effort but coloured poo liquid still soaks through and stains. :cry: I have had the worst nappies this week because of blueberry diarrhoea and only Milton tablets (aka bleach :( ) rescued them. we don't have bunching but it's a rare pooey nappy that doesn't get pooey edges at the very least as it squishes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->