flutter by babies symptoms

We're not leaving you anywhere! No one gets left behind! I wasn't getting a lot of CM yesterday and I was 9dpo...today though, its there. I don't know what to make of my cervix, other than it doesn't like to be checked, cuz I get a little crampy after checking it...so I'm like great, I have a tempermental cervix!

you wont ellie! :hugs: my CP is high in the mornings and lower in the evenings so it does all depend on the time of day you check it. i suppose its like temping best to check it when your rested and body is relexed. xx

I'm so pleased you said that!! It definitely seems lower than it was this morning - will just try again in the morning and stop trying to second guess everything! I'm really annoying myself at this point!!:dohh:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i get crampy after checking my cervix! i think afterwards omg ive done something now and its going to be bad, then after 10 minutes or so it stops and im then like phew. xx

We're not leaving you anywhere! No one gets left behind! I wasn't getting a lot of CM yesterday and I was 9dpo...today though, its there. I don't know what to make of my cervix, other than it doesn't like to be checked, cuz I get a little crampy after checking it...so I'm like great, I have a tempermental cervix!

aww, you guys are so sweet, thanks for the support and patience!

thats ok sweet! we just like the army, never leave a brother behind! but in our case its sister. :rofl: :haha: xx

hey there pg momma! hehe...we are doing good, we're all right behind you...gonna all be bump buddies cuz this is the luckiest thread!!!

I have a question when you check your CP do you feel a bit crampy afterwards or anything...that's why I don't check it too much cuz i get a little crampy down there after I check it...mine is super high, wet, can't tell if soft or hard or closed, as too high up for me to reach or bad position...I do notice lots more lotiony cm and I'm usually dry this time before AF...I'm so excited!!!

hello im playing catch up with you gossips i can check cervix not got a clue how to do it pmsl i did try felt like my lip pmsl

lol! yeah it goes away after a little bit...ellie yeah I checked my cervix last night, could barely touch it, but just barely...this morning, couldn't reach it...so I'm just gonna check it at night now...cuz I cant reach it till the evening, if I can...I hope we don't need to check it after this week...at least not for 9 months. Now that I know how to check my own cp, I will be able to check it for dilation later on...my bf irl she told me she was finally able to check her own cervix during her last pg...she's in school to be a nurse now...so now I know what to do as well...hopefully my cervix will cooperate when the time comes...

oh i see your all moody ass;s tonight welcome to my world pmsl xxxx that is a good sign
so ladies what i wanna know is wen u all testing????

think my belly would get in the way to check for dialation! :haha: but im hoping not to get too fat this time 'theres only one in there, theres only one in there' keep saying it and it will be true :haha:

Wouldn't it be so awesome if Ellie and me get bfp's on the same day...that would be so crazy!!! hurry up and be tomorrow already...

hey there pg momma! hehe...we are doing good, we're all right behind you...gonna all be bump buddies cuz this is the luckiest thread!!!

I have a question when you check your CP do you feel a bit crampy afterwards or anything...that's why I don't check it too much cuz i get a little crampy down there after I check it...mine is super high, wet, can't tell if soft or hard or closed, as too high up for me to reach or bad position...I do notice lots more lotiony cm and I'm usually dry this time before AF...I'm so excited!!!

hello im playing catch up with you gossips i can check cervix not got a clue how to do it pmsl i did try felt like my lip pmsl

At least you found it in the end!!

I get a little bit crampy as well even though I've barely touched it - seems a bit odd to me that it can get crampy from that.

me and rach aka loolabear chat on msn do u ladies have it??

think my belly would get in the way to check for dialation! :haha: but im hoping not to get too fat this time 'theres only one in there, theres only one in there' keep saying it and it will be true :haha:

:haha::haha:sure keeping telling yourself that:haha::haha: there's twins in there!!!:haha:

We sound like three dwarfs - crappy, grumpy and chatty! LOL

So hope I do get a BFP tomorrow but you've already had lines Alynn?? Don't trust them yet?

me and rach aka loolabear chat on msn do u ladies have it??

i used to have it, not sure if I still do, I'll check when I get home in a couple hours...Im sure it would be nothing to get it...piece of cake...:happydance:

This may sound like a stupid question, but how do you check your cervix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->