flutter by babies symptoms

yay go alynn! ive woken up today with the worst headache ever and feel like i could throw up. so looks like morning sickness from the very beginning for me! xx

Well upon closer inspection there is definitely a line on the Answer test, but it is so faint, can't get a pic, and i took another IC and there was definitely a pink line that came up within the time limit...i really think i'm pg...i just hope these tests darken up so i can get a good pic...i really started feeling i was for sure pg today because of the CM and the stabbing pain in bbs especially the left is really sore, and near the underarm area as well, plus the overwhelming waves of sleepiness all day long...so i'm 95% sure i'm pg...can't wait till the morning...come on hcg double up some more!

Congrats Alynn! That's really exciting and you should have faith in those lines even if they are faint. Believe me, I've seen enough BFN's and it's impossible to imagine a line on that bright whiteness!! xx

yay go alynn! ive woken up today with the worst headache ever and feel like i could throw up. so looks like morning sickness from the very beginning for me! xx

Morning Rach, sorry to hear you're feeling rough today. It'll be so worth it in 9 months time though! xx

i was hoping on having a nice long soak in the bath to help ease my headache but no the other half slammed the front door 15 minutes after the twins went for a nap and now they are awake and hyper active as ever! so will have to wait now. and just eaten a sandwich and wish i hadnt. :bleugh: xx

Aw bless you, bloody men!!

I'm still BFN and although I'll still test tomorrow I feel pretty confident I know what the answer will be! The tests are Daz white (no chance of kidding myself that there's a line!) and I've had hardly any symptoms other than some heartburn and my cervix still feels hard like a nose. It's ok though. I hadn't thought that this would be our month so I'm not as gutted as I was last month. I'd be delighted if it changes but I think it's for the best if I start to accept the inevitable now rather than kidding myself that maybe I ov'd late or implanted late etc etc! I'll miss you guys when you go over to first tri but, you never know, maybe I'll be coming to join the party next month instead! xxx

it aint over til the :witch: shows her wart infested hagged nose! xx

has anyone just had to eat something that you normally wouldnt eat and then afterwards wished that you hadnt , as i feel a little sick now but it was soooo nice ?

I had that on Friday but I'm the not pregnant one! LOL!

Just got back from my docs and have got a form so that DH can go and have a SA. I'll ask him about it tonight when he's in a good mood and see how he takes it!! The subject came up (so to speak!) about a year ago and he sounded amenable but that was when it was just an idea instead of reality!

I asked the docs about me and he said that they won't do any tests until we've been trying for a year since my op basically. I didn't want to push the issue and since we tried for 6 months or so last year as well I still think that they would see us sooner. He said that I should bother with any kind of supplements other than folic acid but I might start trying those in a few months anyway.

He didn't exactly give me any hope but he also didn't make me feel as though it's a big problem so we'll just keep BDing for now and cross our fingers.

ooh well but i have had to have this for the last three days so im really hoping that this is different and to be honest i dont like either of these ever!

I've seen your symptoms on some other threads and it's looking really good for you. I'd be really delighted to hear of one of the older women getting a BFP - these 20somethings don't know how easy they have it! LOL!

tbh its easy for some than others in any age group but it will happen to most of us at all different stages of out ttc journey's but i would give anything for this to be the end of our ttc journey and to finally be pregnant, it would be my new OH first and my 3rd but hey whose counting i had the other two in the 90's with the wrong person and so wished that i had met my soul mate before when things were easier but i was smoking then and was on 15 a day and still got pregnant so i dont believe that not smoking is any easier than smoking as i know a lot of over 40's mums that smoke and are pregnant and have just had babies so thats crap too !!! it depends on the person i solely believe that, but we will see this could well be our month we have to just wait two more days before my period is due and then well i dont know if i will test but i may have to to let you guys know :rolf:

Yeah, I know it's really hard no matter what age and whether you already have a football squad of baby's etc. If you're too young you can't get any help and if you're too old you can't get any help etc etc. At least we have this place where we can all come and moan and get advice and support. I don't remember what my life was like before BnB!!

I've seen your symptoms on some other threads and it's looking really good for you. I'd be really delighted to hear of one of the older women getting a BFP - these 20somethings don't know how easy they have it! LOL!

im a 20 something! the cheek of it! :rofl:
hope both of you get :bfp: as both of you deserve them so much xx

LOL

And who got up the duff first time trying???

Only messing with you, I know it wasn't easy first time and it makes no difference anyway because it's still tough.

How you getting on today? Got your baby's off to sleep yet?

Well no luck on darker lines this morning...still faint on ICs barely a shade darker on those...but i'm starting to think ive just got a bad batch of them that are just giving evaps...or my hcg just won't go up...:( anyways...looks like i'm going to be waiting till Friday to see what happens...:( my bbs feel huge today...but that is prob due to impending af...:( or my body is holding out on me and like previous pgs I will have to wait till i'm late to get a darker positive...:(

Maybe your HCG is only doubling every 3 days? And if it's been slow on previous pregnancies don't give up hope yet!! Do you normally get the boob thing over AF? It's surprising how many women on here do - I don't but I'd love to have bigger ones for a week of the month (although it is rather cruel that it's for the spell when they aren't much use!)

Isn't the waiting horrible!!

like eliie said ^^^^^

your hcg levels only double every 2-3 days and if you test every day your less likely to notice a big colour difference change. i would wait a couple more days and then test again, you should notice a difference then hun. xx

Maybe your HCG is only doubling every 3 days? And if it's been slow on previous pregnancies don't give up hope yet!! Do you normally get the boob thing over AF? It's surprising how many women on here do - I don't but I'd love to have bigger ones for a week of the month (although it is rather cruel that it's for the spell when they aren't much use!)

Isn't the waiting horrible!!

Yeah I think I'm going to wait till Friday and test, but I'm starting to think AF may be on her way...:shrug: I do normally get a slight fuller feeling before AF but they don't normally hurt...at least I never noticed before...they even hurt near my underarms especially my left one...so who knows...just gonnna wait till Friday and test...:)

So the best time to temp is in the morning before you get out of bed? Do you just reach over to the night stand and grab the thermometer and take temp while laying down? if AF shows I'm going to start temping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->