flutter by babies symptoms

yeyyyyyyyy let us all know

i just done a boots one and got another bfp xx

i am going no where yet girls helllllllllllll no xxx

Oh ok!!! cool...I'm so tired...will this day please hurry up so I can go home do laundry and take a nap! yay Hayley staying here!!!

seriously though! the past three days ive been that moody ive felt like the world has been out to specifically just annoy me! :rofl:

I'm starting to feel moody too...i just want to go home...i may have finally started getting more CM now...definitely feel wet down there, gross...i'm glad I bought those panty liners after all think im gonna need them now...i just hope its not an af sign. I don't think it is...i think i'm usually dry down there...i can't remember if I had this when I was pg before...don't remember having it till about 6 weeks...i'm getting old, bad memory...lol my bbs hurt more today...I'm getting so anxious today...can't wait to get home!

bless hun. i have been feeling more considerably wet down there. and ive heard alot of other women getting wetter before af is due.
ive got majoe heartburn and indegestion again! really hope this isnt going to last all the way through, i was in agony with it last time but it only appeared at 28 weeks! xx

I'm so glad I didn't get that symptom. I have only had heartburn when I was like 8 or 9 months pg...not very bad though...and 1 other time I had acid reflux a few months ago...thought I was gonna die...I had to stay away from fruit like pineapple and oranges, tomatos, etc...cuz made me sick...I love pineapple...so that sucks...i think i just got carried away with eating nothing but fruit, so I know not to do that especially now that I'm prob pg...i'm so excited, and anxious. I can't wait till tomorrow...good thing i'm so exchausted at night time now...otherwise I'd have to take something to go to sleep! come on clock 2 1/2 more hours and I can go home!!!

I really can't wait to find out if you're having twins again! hehe :p

I really can't wait to find out if you're having twins again! hehe :p

:shock::shock::shock: dont say that! im only a couple of days further gone than i was when i found out i was pregnant with the twins!
the next 2 1/2 hours will fly by. and then get a good nights sleep and test test test! xx

I've heard that the getting wet thing is supposed to be a pregnancy symptom but last month it happened to me (loads and really water like). It hasn't happened yet this month but I know that it wouldn't be a symptom for me even if it did. My CP seems to be lower today which isn't a good sign so I'm not holding out too much hope (although I know it's not over just yet). I'm so pleased for you three getting BFP's and I really hope I don't get left behind!!

you wont ellie! :hugs: my CP is high in the mornings and lower in the evenings so it does all depend on the time of day you check it. i suppose its like temping best to check it when your rested and body is relexed. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->