flutter by babies symptoms

oooo yay ellie! raise up those hopes a little tiny bit! fingers crossed you a get a :bfp: very soon. cant afford to get a digi and also their only like 50miu and the tests ive used are 25 miu so a digi wouldnt pick anything up yet. xx

I know there are a few people I'd have to tell immediately because they've been so aware of what we're going through but otherwise I would wait until the digi will work for you. It's totally each to their own though and it must be tempting to shout it from the rooftops!!

Yeah i just used SMU with an answer test, and there is a faint line...so yeah its prob too early..but just preparing myself for the worst so I can focus on next month...but i don't know I'm prob just being impatient...i definitely feel pg though...i can't wait to get this monday over with...i hate mondays...:p

I know what you mean about preparing yourself for the worst. I don't think I'll ever truly believe a BFP until I see it on a digi test (but they're too expensive for early testing and not sensitive enough). I think I'm starting to resign myself to this not being my month because I don't feel pregnant at all, I just really wish I was because DH was really sure about this month and is as disappointed as me (which is unusual as he's normally quite negative).

FX for you though hun (does the S in SMU stand for saved?) and thanks for adding me! xxx

oh just wanted to let you know that SMU stands for Second morning urine...i find that second morning urine is fresh out of the kidneys, not sitting in there overnight...i fell like I get darker lines with SMU for some reason...

Very interesting!! Might try that one out tomorrow then!

alynn your pregnant girl! i had the felt like i had been shot with a tranquliser (SP) with the twins, well i compared it to being hit over the head and suffering major concussion. and this time round i am majorly tired, my eyes constantly feel like they need to be closed, if i could walk around safely all day with my eyes closed i seriously would im that tired! xx

awww it perks me up for you to say that...yeah I wish I could just close my eye as well, they feel so heavy...my bbs are starting to get more sore...with shooting pains in them, and my nips are a bit itchy every once in a while...I forgot how tired you feel when you're pg...i really feel like i've got a concussion lol!!! good signs :thumbup:

Will cross everything for you hun, it certainly sounds like a great sign!! xxx

I've just been reading about the tests I use and the internet says they are 10 miu but still can't pick up HCG until 4 days before your period is due. I've also been reading about HCG and I thought it doubled every day but it's actually every 2-3 days. All in all I understand a lot better why I should stop testing so early!!

'Implantation, when the fertilized egg implants into the endometrium, happens about a week after ovulation (range: 6-12 days), and it takes another 3-4 days after implantation (9-16 dpo: days after ovulation) for the blood pregnancy test to first become positive, followed 2-3 days later by the urine test, the home pregnancy test (HPT).'

yeah so we're all a bunch of over zealous POAS addicts! lol...yeah that's why I know its not over till its over...i know it takes me till i'm due for AF or 1 to 2 days late...i don't know why I keep testing every morning, I know it can take 3 days before it doubles...and even longer for it to be filtered from blood to kidneys to bladder...lol but it does help pass the time...:p:thumbup:

For some reason, I really believed the BFN's. I just couldn't stop thinking that they'd show a line if I was pregnant this cycle but it's just not true.

WOO HOOOO!!

I so hope you're right and we all get to be bump buddies and mum buddies! I can see us bitching at 2am at how sore our boobs are and it's the 6th time up to feed the baby that night etc etc! Might need a phone with internet rather than a laptop at that point though!

For some reason, I really believed the BFN's. I just couldn't stop thinking that they'd show a line if I was pregnant this cycle but it's just not true.

WOO HOOOO!!

I so hope you're right and we all get to be bump buddies and mum buddies! I can see us bitching at 2am at how sore our boobs are and it's the 6th time up to feed the baby that night etc etc! Might need a phone with internet rather than a laptop at that point though!

haha, yeah i can see it now! we have our web cams and speakers on so we can nurse and compain at the same time...lol:haha:

There must be loads of posts on here for you to catch up on!! I blame Loola!! :haha:

I'm good thanks hun, how are you? I'm still getting BFN's but have decided that I'm not out yet despite those bloody tests! Hopefully this raging heartburn is a symptom!! xx

hey there pg momma! hehe...we are doing good, we're all right behind you...gonna all be bump buddies cuz this is the luckiest thread!!!

I have a question when you check your CP do you feel a bit crampy afterwards or anything...that's why I don't check it too much cuz i get a little crampy down there after I check it...mine is super high, wet, can't tell if soft or hard or closed, as too high up for me to reach or bad position...I do notice lots more lotiony cm and I'm usually dry this time before AF...I'm so excited!!!

just done a frer and it was negative, im 9dpo today so thought it would have showed something if i was. Nevermind the test has been examined over and over and definately negative. I have another for the weekend incase but i think im out this month. Im gutted but i will be fine.

There must be loads of posts on here for you to catch up on!! I blame Loola!! :haha:

I'm good thanks hun, how are you? I'm still getting BFN's but have decided that I'm not out yet despite those bloody tests! Hopefully this raging heartburn is a symptom!! xx

oi! its not my fault your all a bunch of loons whjo like to pee on little sticks too many times! :haha: :haha: :rofl:
ive had heartburn and major indegestion the past couple of days. major annoyance! xx

just done a frer and it was negative, im 9dpo today so thought it would have showed something if i was. Nevermind the test has been examined over and over and definately negative. I have another for the weekend incase but i think im out this month. Im gutted but i will be fine.

awww, you're not out!!! its not over yet! its just too early! when is AF due?

frer dont have that high a sensativity hun so dont let your hopes get too down. xx

oi! its not my fault your all a bunch of loons whjo like to pee on little sticks too many times! :haha: :haha: :rofl:
ive had heartburn and major indegestion the past couple of days. major annoyance! xx

:tease: :haha: :tease:

Heartburn really sucks! And apparently you should only use Gaviscon when you're pregnant but Rennie should be fine while I'm still getting BFN's!!

I'm all achy down there at the moment but I just can't see it as another possible symptom because I thought I had loads of 'symptoms' last month so I don't trust my judgment anymore!!

im due on saturday if im on a 28 day cycle but monday if its a 30day cycle. I vary between them 2. we only dtd on cycle day 11,14 and 16 so it might not be enough.

You're in the same boat as me today and everything I've read says not to worry about a BFN yet. It's hard to know the exact date that you ov'd (since you can release the egg 12-48 hours after the LH surge) and you may not implant until 12 days after that. I understand a lot better why it's not worth testing early now although, like these lovely ladies have demonstrated, you do get people who get BFP's early but they aren't really that common.

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllo just done my boots one it was a positive xx yeyyyyyyyy

how are we all i been super mummy today since 3 pm went shopping then went and cooked a roast all whilst preggers pmsl

feeling ok...just trying to stay busy so this day will hurry up and be over...I can't wait to go home and sleep, but I know I can't cuz i have laundry to do...blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->