flutter by babies symptoms

I rolled over in bed and hurt my boobs yesterday! - never happened before - and I'm getting some stabbing pains in my right armpit. Does pain in the underarms count as a boob pain then?

Good luck for Friday. I think you're right to wait and see what happens at this point. Not that I could take that advice myself though!

I saw the doc today so I'm hoping my 'opposite of jinx' will work! LOL!

like eliie said ^^^^^

your hcg levels only double every 2-3 days and if you test every day your less likely to notice a big colour difference change. i would wait a couple more days and then test again, you should notice a difference then hun. xx

you're quite quiet today - you ok? :hugs:

I rolled over in bed and hurt my boobs yesterday! - never happened before - and I'm getting some stabbing pains in my right armpit. Does pain in the underarms count as a boob pain then?

Good luck for Friday. I think you're right to wait and see what happens at this point. Not that I could take that advice myself though!

I saw the doc today so I'm hoping my 'opposite of jinx' will work! LOL!

yeah I think the pain in the underarms is a big sign for me...I don't remember ever getting that before AF or during AF...so :shrug: I think its a good sign though:thumbup: I think you and I are just those kind of women that have to wait till AF is due or late to have high enough hcg levels...;( meh

I really hope you're right. I think I've finally got my hopes and expectations for this month under control!

like eliie said ^^^^^

your hcg levels only double every 2-3 days and if you test every day your less likely to notice a big colour difference change. i would wait a couple more days and then test again, you should notice a difference then hun. xx

you're quite quiet today - you ok? :hugs:

just getting moaned at constantly hun. hes really getting to me today and with all my raging hormones its making me feel rubbish! xx

Getting moaned at by SO? How come? I swear men have a menstrual phase even though there's no blood evidence! If it is SO, tell him to sort it out!! He should be being all lovely know that you're carrying his baby!

haha, he thought he was going to be center of attention again now that she knows she's pg...like things would go back to normal lol nope!

hey ladies how are we i need to catch up on post s after dinner but im resally worried been getting a sharp pain above belly button since like 430 is this normal

well sharp pains when you move suddenly are prob round ligaments on your womb stretching as the uterus grows...prob cuz you're having twins too! lol as long as you don't having any heavy bleeding I would say you're fine...:)

oh no you didnt alynn!! no u didnt swear at me saying the t word pmsl xx

oh no you didnt alynn!! no u didnt swear at me saying the t word pmsl xx

muhhhahaa ;P :haha: we're all pg with twins!!!:haha:

lol hehe nah you're prob just pg with an alien lol j/k

hope you are feeling ok though...prob just round ligament pains...:):hugs:

aw babes. its normal. i had this a couple of days ago. only lasted 10 minutes for me though.
once the egg implants it releases a hormone called relaxin or something like that so it help relax the muscles and ligaments so that everything can expand and stretch easier. as you implanted quite early you will get it sooner. with the twins i didnt start getting it majorly until about 6 weeks.
you only need to becoem majory worried with it if you start cramping and bleeding heavily. xx

p.s im online! lol

Morning Ladies

How are we all today?

How are your cramps Hayley? If you've still got them, maybe you should have a chat with your doctor and see if they can help you, given your history? xx

Have you tested again Alynn? Got a stronger line yet? xx

How are you feeling today Loola? Hope SO is being nice and babies are behaving themselves! xx

I'm ok today. Tested and got a BFN again. Then the test went all blotchy and then I thought I could see a faint line (maybe evap but I've not had one before). I tried taking a picture but the camera couldn't pick it up and, tbh, I think it might just be line eye or a lot of wishful thinking! And it's faded a lot now so it's hard not to think I was making it up. When you had very faint lines, could you still see them after the time had expired or did they fade away? Will test again tomorrow and let you know what happens - it's still 4/5 days until AF is due so still pretty early for a BFP really.

I start every day with a BFN at the moment and then during the day gradually convince myself that maybe I am preggers and it just hasn't shown up because of symptom spotting etc. Am so pleased that the IC's will run out soon - if you hear me saying I'm going to buy more please shout at me!!! xxx

definately sounds like its too early for you hun.
im feeling better today, stuffed my face with bacon crisps then felt really sick afterwards but its faded now. think im just hungry now!
ive got a stitch and boobs still hurt slightly but other than that symptoms have faded, apart from being moody lol. im not too worried though as this hppened with the twins, then everything came back with a vengance at about 6 weeks! seriously not looking forward to it. got my midwife appointment sorted, the receptionist said shes on holiday for the next two weeks but we've not got many pregnant ladies at the moment so i can book you in for as soon as she gets back so not long til i have to start getting stabbed with needles and prodded and poked and all that but strange as it is i enjoy everything about it all lol, i know what your thinking weirdo! :pmsl: the sickness nausea pain all of it i love and enjoy :haha: xxx

definately sounds like its too early for you hun.
im feeling better today, stuffed my face with bacon crisps then felt really sick afterwards but its faded now. think im just hungry now!
ive got a stitch and boobs still hurt slightly but other than that symptoms have faded, apart from being moody lol. im not too worried though as this hppened with the twins, then everything came back with a vengance at about 6 weeks! seriously not looking forward to it. got my midwife appointment sorted, the receptionist said shes on holiday for the next two weeks but we've not got many pregnant ladies at the moment so i can book you in for as soon as she gets back so not long til i have to start getting stabbed with needles and prodded and poked and all that but strange as it is i enjoy everything about it all lol, i know what your thinking weirdo! :pmsl: the sickness nausea pain all of it i love and enjoy :haha: xxx

We shall see! I'm trying not to get my hopes up and keep telling myself that I can get drunk at the weekend if I'm not! :drunk: It's DH's birthday and we've got my brother and his family coming and it's always fairly riotous when they come. They've got three kids so I'll get to play with them all day and then have some adult fun in the evening once they're in bed - the shots always end up coming out when my brother visits! (I'd much rather get my BFP though!!)

It's really refreshing to hear from someone that enjoys the whole process and I can't help but think I'll be the same. I'm not scared of needles (although I never look!) but it must be exciting having that stuff done because it's all progress. I was really poorly with endo last year and some of the symptoms are quite similar to being pregnant so I'm looking forward to having that sort of pain again but only in the knowledge that it's because my baby is growing and developing etc. I can't wait!!

Morning Ladies

How are we all today?

How are your cramps Hayley? If you've still got them, maybe you should have a chat with your doctor and see if they can help you, given your history? xx

Have you tested again Alynn? Got a stronger line yet? xx

How are you feeling today Loola? Hope SO is being nice and babies are behaving themselves! xx

I'm ok today. Tested and got a BFN again. Then the test went all blotchy and then I thought I could see a faint line (maybe evap but I've not had one before). I tried taking a picture but the camera couldn't pick it up and, tbh, I think it might just be line eye or a lot of wishful thinking! And it's faded a lot now so it's hard not to think I was making it up. When you had very faint lines, could you still see them after the time had expired or did they fade away? Will test again tomorrow and let you know what happens - it's still 4/5 days until AF is due so still pretty early for a BFP really.

I start every day with a BFN at the moment and then during the day gradually convince myself that maybe I am preggers and it just hasn't shown up because of symptom spotting etc. Am so pleased that the IC's will run out soon - if you hear me saying I'm going to buy more please shout at me!!! xxx

yeah I tested again this morning...still getting faint lines on ICs and now starting to get faint lines on dollar tree tests...not showing up on FRER or Equate though...:( so not really sure what the deal is...i'm tired...bbs are bigger and a little tender...no AF yet so that's good...she's due in 2 days though...having some CM still so not sure if that's for AF or PG can only say its not over till the old hag sings! lol I'm trying to remain positive...cuz i know it can take till AF is due or past before I get a bfp as in the past...:thumbup: how's our pg ladies doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->