flutter by babies symptoms

No, no new creams. I get eczema and I've got to go to the chemists to pick up my recent prescription so that should help (I hope). I'm wondering if I'm dehydrating and it's making my skin tighten (it is very hot in here) but being dehydrated as never made my skin feel this odd.

Getting all sorts of stabbing pains and cramps this afternoon - definitely think it's AF on the way even though I've got nothing to compare it to.

I know what you mean re IVF - I really don't want to do it and will carry on trying for years until we go down that route. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? As you probably guessed from my name, I'm 31 so I've for a few more years left before I need to think seriously about that.

Its amazing how much the weather can affect skin - it could be some pollen in the air that has aggrevated your eczema so hopefully your cream will sort it? If it continues though I would get it sorted.

Its soooooo annoying that there are so many signs for AF that are the same for pregnancy, i even get the increased urination and hot flashed before the old cow turns up.

No worries about asking about my age - I was 31 last week! Seems we are cycle and '78/'79 buddies :thumbup:

welcome silly moo great to have more people on board!!! so guys whos tested today??????

babes if u got a line its picking up the hcg in ur body it doesnt lie xx

Hi girls I was just wondering can you get cramps around ovulation? I had really bad cramps like contraction type cramps for a couple of hours the day I might of ovulated is this normal? Could I be pregnant?

Lynda

i always feel ovulation it varys in every person if ur ovulating now there is now way you could be pregnant yet as implantation has not yet occured yet xx

how many dpo do you think u r

babes if u got a line its picking up the hcg in ur body it doesnt lie xx

Yeah I'll prob get a better result in a few days...but can't help testing every day...:p I can't tell if what I'm feeling is AF or PG though...so similar...:shrug:

your pregnant alynn! your lines sound exactly like mine and af due date came and went. youve got almost the same symptoms as me as well. you pregnant girl :haha: get used to it lol :rofl: im just waiting until saturday or sunday and then if i can sneakily add a digi test to the shopping im goingto test with a digi so i can see it in writing lol. if not then im going to throw a hissy fit in the middle of the supermarket! maybe that will make him get me one. if not then back to the drawing board and maybe a blood test at the doctors so i can find out what my hcg levels are.
but i am 100% positive you got your :bfp: alynn. everything matches me and i got mine! xx

your pregnant alynn! your lines sound exactly like mine and af due date came and went. youve got almost the same symptoms as me as well. you pregnant girl :haha: get used to it lol :rofl: im just waiting until saturday or sunday and then if i can sneakily add a digi test to the shopping im goingto test with a digi so i can see it in writing lol. if not then im going to throw a hissy fit in the middle of the supermarket! maybe that will make him get me one. if not then back to the drawing board and maybe a blood test at the doctors so i can find out what my hcg levels are.
but i am 100% positive you got your :bfp: alynn. everything matches me and i got mine! xx

haha:haha: I feel pg...got dizzy today...feel fuller down there, bbs are huge! today...i just bought I new bra yesterday, and now I am going back to get a bigger one...this is rediculous...i'm so tired...i think i am pg...but it kind of feelsl like AF might come tomorrow or the next day...i just can't wait to find out for sure, either way...I have a 5 pack of Clearblue Digital tests...I'll mail you one if your DH won't let you buy one, :haha: sneaky sneaky! I did feel a little nauseous this morning, and feel anxious this afternoon...CM feels watery and little bits of ew in it...looks like lotion too...i'm not dry...so i think that's a good sign...come on hcg make that line show up!!! I'm telling ya Ellie and me will get BFP's on Friday or Sat its gonna happen!!! lol :happydance:

Evening ladies!

You're ALL pregnant with twins! Moo ha ha ha!!

As usual, BFN this morning (although I did start thinking that there might be something there but camera couldn't pick it up). I've had some symptoms today but they're so close to AF that I don't have any confidence in them. I've got sore boobs and that's very unusual for me and I was struggling to stay awake earlier on. I had quite a lot of cramping this afternoon and I had that on 10 DPO last month. Frankly, I'm still completely clueless but vaguely hopeful despite all the BFN's. xx

Yeah same here...thought I had faint line on dollar tree test again tonight...could be evap though who knows...i thought I was cramping a bit ago, and that AF was coming, but it went away...I'll know for sure if she doesn't show tomorrow...then i'll believe it...:) my DH thinks i'm pg...but i'm thinking she's gonna hit tonight or tomorrow night...if she's gonna hit...but if she doesn't than i can't wait to shove that BFP in her face!!!

so my oldest boy wakes me up at 2am to let me know he got sick...fun...then I couldn't go back to sleep so drank glass of milk, couldn't go back to sleep...330am get up eat bowl of cereal, cuz i'm starvin! have empty feeling...well now going to try to go back to sleep...may test when I wake up...:)

oooooo cant wait for the result alynn! i know your the other side of the pong but hurry up and wake up :haha:
ellie hope its a line for you chicken! cant wait for all of us to be bump buddies! xx

Still hanging on to hope that the frer was to early on tuesday. Im due af saturday.

woke up today and felt really really tired I just couldnt open my eyes but I had to get up for the kids. Im a bit achey but not sure if its wind, i feel sick as well and dizzy again.

i might get a predictor later on, anyone know what they are like. One way or another it should give me the answer i am looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->