flutter by babies symptoms

Can I join your little thread please, it seems to be really lucky. It all sounds promising for you ladies. Im due af saturday and im thinking of getting a frer tomorrow. Im getting cramps right now and ive had really bad dizzyness the last few days, i had to take wednesday off work because of it.

This will be my 3rd child and I was very lucky with my first 2 getting caught the 1st month off the pill. I cant possibly be that lucky again.

goodluck ladies

yeah i think we're all gonna get bfps by the end of this week...i think this is a great group of ladies here!!! all gonna be bump buddies:happydance::happydance::hugs:

please join katie welcome aboard.

so ladies i tested today and its darker so i have just cautiosly announced yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyxxx

yay woop woop hayley!!!

after my mishap with my test last night (i dropped it down the loo!) the other half went out and brought me another one, it was only a cheapy one and only 25miu so not the strongest test out there but there was a very very faint line! turn up almost instantly. thought my eyes were playing tricks on me bnut no. i did have to take the test apart as the light kept reflecting off the test window so i couldnt see it properly but once the window was no longer there, there was my second line! if you look down the edge of the test you can see where the line is aswell and its a lovely pale pink colour!
so i think i might be joining you hayley! will wait a day or two t otest again just to double check to make sure its not an evap line, which i cant see it being as it turned up straight away. the other half could see it as well and hes not got the best eyesight in the world! i tired taking a picture of it but you cant quite see the line on the picture so will have to wait for it to get darker!
we need more bump buddies now! xx

oooooo hayley !! we will be bump buddies all the way through as well! if my test is right and it was a very faint positive then im due the day after you! xx

Another day on and another BFN :cry: I never had much hope but even that little bit is going now because I don't see why it wouldn't be showing up by now if I was. I might have to start a thread asking if people have got BFN's at this stage which turned into a BFP but I think I already know the answer!

Congrats girls! I'm so happy for the three of you!! :happydance:

And welcome Katie!

hi there everyone im 6dpo today and not getting any symptoms .....got a uti though so that could be why! how are you all??? xx

Another day on and another BFN :cry: I never had much hope but even that little bit is going now because I don't see why it wouldn't be showing up by now if I was. I might have to start a thread asking if people have got BFN's at this stage which turned into a BFP but I think I already know the answer!

And welcome Katie!

9dpo could still be too early hun. most people dont get a :bfp: until at least 12dpo. xx

And welcome Katie!

9dpo could still be too early hun. most people dont get a :bfp: until at least 12dpo. xx

Thanks babe, I'm trying to cling on to that hope at the moment but I'm not sure if I'm deluding myself!

I was thinking about this DPO business as well because, as I understand it, you can ov 12-48 hours after your LH surge. I think I got my LH surge on Sat afternoon (5th) so it maybe that I didn't release an egg until the 7th which would mean I'm only 7 DPO. It's impossible to know the exact date when things happen though. I think I was better off when I was feeling really negative about it but I really want you guys as bump buddies!! xxx

that is so true hun, you could only be 7dpo if your egg wasnt released until 48 hours after your surge. i would go by this and wait 5 more days until your 12 dpo (but could be 14dpo) and then test. you never know you could be a late implanter and not implant until 12dpo so even if you dont get a :bfp: at 12dpo wait a couple more days and test with a 10miu test and like hayley and me (even though my test was a 25miu) get a faint :bfp:! i really hope you do ellie. need more bump buddies :haha: xx

Congrats to you ladies whom possibly got there BFP's. =) And baby dust to the ones waiting for theres.

Reading your posts has got me wanting to test sooo bad. :p I know I shouldn't though. But still that dollar tree test in the cupboard is calling my name. Trying to tell myself to not listen to myself. lol

that is so true hun, you could only be 7dpo if your egg wasnt released until 48 hours after your surge. i would go by this and wait 5 more days until your 12 dpo (but could be 14dpo) and then test. you never know you could be a late implanter and not implant until 12dpo so even if you dont get a :bfp: at 12dpo wait a couple more days and test with a 10miu test and like hayley and me (even though my test was a 25miu) get a faint :bfp:! i really hope you do ellie. need more bump buddies :haha: xx

Thanks hun. I'm so bad at not knowing! I want to get rid of my IC's before next month so that I can't put myself through this early testing again so I'll probably just keep using them each day until they run out of AF arrives. It's good to talk about these things though because I think I probably am still in with a chance this month when you look at the timescales properly.

I really hope so anyway. I'd really like my bump buddies to be people who know me from ttc as well. xxxx

Congrats to you ladies whom possibly got there BFP's. =) And baby dust to the ones waiting for theres.

Reading your posts has got me wanting to test sooo bad. :p I know I shouldn't though. But still that dollar tree test in the cupboard is calling my name. Trying to tell myself to not listen to myself. lol

RESIST!!!! :thumbup:

LoL, much easier said than done. :p But I'm trying to resist! :dohh:

I know and I'm the last person that should be giving advice on that front.

(resistance is futile!) lol

resist resist resist!!!

both of you need to resist :haha: no more testing ellie! and awwjung the test is not calling you it is saying leave me be until you need me not because you want me! :haha: xx

I wish I knew if I ovulated or not already. :p Would make this waiting a little more tolerable. Emphasis on the little part. lol

I keep hearing, ehh it's just a dollar. You can buy more, just pee on the stick. haha

Husband needs to wake up and stop me from using it. :p

And welcome Katie!

awww don't feel too bad bout it hun i'm 10Dpo and still not getting a definite positive i think my faint lines are either evaps or its a chemical cuz they're not getting any darker...i thought I had a faint line this morning on FRER but no change in the line on the IC, even looked fainter this morning...i'm going to try again tomorrow...:( but i think i may be out this month...:(:dohh:

hello ladies on luncj cant wit to natter wen im home at 5 yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats rach we can be bump buds yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ellie dont give up hope babes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"