flutter by babies symptoms

Congrats to you ladies whom possibly got there BFP's. =) And baby dust to the ones waiting for theres.

Reading your posts has got me wanting to test sooo bad. :p I know I shouldn't though. But still that dollar tree test in the cupboard is calling my name. Trying to tell myself to not listen to myself. lol

ty babes i got a bfp at 9dpo what dpo are you

Oh Alynn, I'm so sorry - that's much worse than getting constant BFN's.

Presumably though it's so early for you that even if the HCG is doubling, it wouldn't show a very dark line. I can understand why you'd want to protect yourself by assuming the worst though. I really hope it works out for you. xxxx

Yeah i just used SMU with an answer test, and there is a faint line...so yeah its prob too early..but just preparing myself for the worst so I can focus on next month...but i don't know I'm prob just being impatient...i definitely feel pg though...i can't wait to get this monday over with...i hate mondays...:p

alynn! i would say its too early for you to test babe. most women dont get a decent :bfp: until after they miss their period or at are at least 12dpo. i know i wont get a decent :bfp: until then but i do know for sure the lines im getting are very faint but they are still visable and arent evap lines. ive just been down to home bargains on my lunch and brough a pack of two tests for 89p just done one and there it is again a very faint :bfp: and im 11dpo so probably wont get a decent one until at least 14dpo for me. but its still there. oh and frer tests dont get eveap lines unless they are a faulty batch, and they only have a miu of 25 so arent actually as sensative as they make out to be. maybe finding a 10miu test would show a more promenant line, but dont worry my tests are only 25miu and the line is very faint, 25miu dont pick up decent lines until roughly 4-5 weeks gestation, i work out at only 3 weeks 4 days. xx

Yeah i just used SMU with an answer test, and there is a faint line...so yeah its prob too early..but just preparing myself for the worst so I can focus on next month...but i don't know I'm prob just being impatient...i definitely feel pg though...i can't wait to get this monday over with...i hate mondays...:p

I know what you mean about preparing yourself for the worst. I don't think I'll ever truly believe a BFP until I see it on a digi test (but they're too expensive for early testing and not sensitive enough). I think I'm starting to resign myself to this not being my month because I don't feel pregnant at all, I just really wish I was because DH was really sure about this month and is as disappointed as me (which is unusual as he's normally quite negative).

FX for you though hun (does the S in SMU stand for saved?) and thanks for adding me! xxx

alynn! i would say its too early for you to test babe. most women dont get a decent :bfp: until after they miss their period or at are at least 12dpo. i know i wont get a decent :bfp: until then but i do know for sure the lines im getting are very faint but they are still visable and arent evap lines. ive just been down to home bargains on my lunch and brough a pack of two tests for 89p just done one and there it is again a very faint :bfp: and im 11dpo so probably wont get a decent one until at least 14dpo for me. but its still there. oh and frer tests dont get eveap lines unless they are a faulty batch, and they only have a miu of 25 so arent actually as sensative as they make out to be. maybe finding a 10miu test would show a more promenant line, but dont worry my tests are only 25miu and the line is very faint, 25miu dont pick up decent lines until roughly 4-5 weeks gestation, i work out at only 3 weeks 4 days. xx

So happy for you Loola!! Just wondered what you do ttc each month? I'm using OPK's but that's it at the moment.

i just made sure we :sex: every other day at least so i knew i wouldnt miss ovulation. i drank lots of green tea to help boost ewcm, i did this the month i concieved the twins as well, and basically did a little thing each night to help me relax and not think about things too much and make me feel good about myself as if you feel good and positive and think positively then good things and positive things will happen, ive found this to be true for me anyway.
other than that i tried to make things fun and enjoyable. and i planned ahead, i brought some soy isoflavones ready for next month, i found if i wasnt thinking about the month im in then im not stressing about the month im in so that im not causing stress on my body that could potentially do some harm. xx

we are only half way to becoming a thread ladies! post post post :haha: xx

im talking to myself now and need to stop it!
caustiously announcing my :bfp: as the test i did at lunch is more noticable than the one i did this morning not by much but enough for my camera on my phone to pick it up and it couldnt pick the one up this morning, so as its slowly getting a little bit darker im guessing its a true :bfp:! come on girlies more :bfp:'s so we can all be bump buddies! xx

i just made sure we :sex: every other day at least so i knew i wouldnt miss ovulation. i drank lots of green tea to help boost ewcm, i did this the month i concieved the twins as well, and basically did a little thing each night to help me relax and not think about things too much and make me feel good about myself as if you feel good and positive and think positively then good things and positive things will happen, ive found this to be true for me anyway.
other than that i tried to make things fun and enjoyable. and i planned ahead, i brought some soy isoflavones ready for next month, i found if i wasnt thinking about the month im in then im not stressing about the month im in so that im not causing stress on my body that could potentially do some harm. xx

Sorry!

puts work to one side again

I tried green tea once and couldn't bear the taste (I don't like any tea though in fairness!) so I really hope I don't end up having to force that down my throat each month.

I'm going to see the docs soon. I need to talk about my eczema but I'm going to ask about SA and taking bloods to see what he has to say. I'm not too fussed about doing it soon but I also think it makes sense to get the all clear rather than waiting for ages. Next month, unless AF arrives (!), I'm going to get some Preseed and maybe try grapefruit juice as well. I'm not sure if I've got enough EWCM - I don't exactly have anything to compare it too - but it can't hurt to have some more I suppose!

Last month I was so positive. Each night I did a little baby meditation where I visualised the egg being fertilised, travelling down my tubes, implanting etc. In the end I did so much positive thinking that I was convinced I was pregnant which is why I'm scared to do anything like that this month - I don't want the heartache! I thinking planning for next month is a good idea to help with the insanity though!

xxx

caustiously announcing my :bfp: as the test i did at lunch is more noticable than the one i did this morning not by much but enough for my camera on my phone to pick it up and it couldnt pick the one up this morning, so as its slowly getting a little bit darker im guessing its a true :bfp:! come on girlies more :bfp:'s so we can all be bump buddies! xx

If it was me I'd do a digi so that you can see the words and announce it after that - but that's just me!

I've got raging heartburn this afternoon and a craving for nuts so maybe this will be my month as well! Think I'll cautiously raise my hopes just a teeny bit.

doing it again! :haha: :rofl:
who else has got a :bfp:? i know hayleyjj has but cant remembe rif anyone else has and i would like to add you all to my bump buddies part of my siggy. xx

Yeah I feel like I'm just testing too early...I'm the same way it won't show up till i'm about 1 or 2 days late lol...but I'm pretty sure there was a faint positive line on the Answer test...which is just like FRER...yeah I don't think they're that sensitive either...I have some ICs that are 20miU getting faint lines on them...I wish I could get ahold of a 10miU but they don't sell them over here yet...its sucks...I'm sooooo tiiirrrred!!! just like someone has given me sleeping pills or something...i really feel pg...its either that or I have a vitamin D shortage or something...man I could sleep all day...i'm so :sleep:
wish I could sleep till friday wake up and get a bfp! lol

oooo yay ellie! raise up those hopes a little tiny bit! fingers crossed you a get a :bfp: very soon. cant afford to get a digi and also their only like 50miu and the tests ive used are 25 miu so a digi wouldnt pick anything up yet. xx

Ladies, I feel like someone shot me with a tranquilizer dart! like i'm drugged, so sleepy...like walking in a fog...and I got plenty of sleep last night...don't know whats come over me...??? something is draining me life force!!! trying to stay positive...

alynn your pregnant girl! i had the felt like i had been shot with a tranquliser (SP) with the twins, well i compared it to being hit over the head and suffering major concussion. and this time round i am majorly tired, my eyes constantly feel like they need to be closed, if i could walk around safely all day with my eyes closed i seriously would im that tired! xx

I know what you mean about preparing yourself for the worst. I don't think I'll ever truly believe a BFP until I see it on a digi test (but they're too expensive for early testing and not sensitive enough). I think I'm starting to resign myself to this not being my month because I don't feel pregnant at all, I just really wish I was because DH was really sure about this month and is as disappointed as me (which is unusual as he's normally quite negative).

FX for you though hun (does the S in SMU stand for saved?) and thanks for adding me! xxx

oh just wanted to let you know that SMU stands for Second morning urine...i find that second morning urine is fresh out of the kidneys, not sitting in there overnight...i fell like I get darker lines with SMU for some reason...

alynn your pregnant girl! i had the felt like i had been shot with a tranquliser (SP) with the twins, well i compared it to being hit over the head and suffering major concussion. and this time round i am majorly tired, my eyes constantly feel like they need to be closed, if i could walk around safely all day with my eyes closed i seriously would im that tired! xx

awww it perks me up for you to say that...yeah I wish I could just close my eye as well, they feel so heavy...my bbs are starting to get more sore...with shooting pains in them, and my nips are a bit itchy every once in a while...I forgot how tired you feel when you're pg...i really feel like i've got a concussion lol!!! good signs :thumbup:

I've just been reading about the tests I use and the internet says they are 10 miu but still can't pick up HCG until 4 days before your period is due. I've also been reading about HCG and I thought it doubled every day but it's actually every 2-3 days. All in all I understand a lot better why I should stop testing so early!!

'Implantation, when the fertilized egg implants into the endometrium, happens about a week after ovulation (range: 6-12 days), and it takes another 3-4 days after implantation (9-16 dpo: days after ovulation) for the blood pregnancy test to first become positive, followed 2-3 days later by the urine test, the home pregnancy test (HPT).'

If it was me I'd do a digi so that you can see the words and announce it after that - but that's just me!

I've got raging heartburn this afternoon and a craving for nuts so maybe this will be my month as well! Think I'll cautiously raise my hopes just a teeny bit.

lol thats the spirit...we're all knocked up and that's just how it is!!! :hugs::happydance: i hope we all get to be bump buddies!!! we will one way or another...we're all gonna be taking care of crying babies at 2 am in about 9 months. lol:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->