Food for Barbies

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
All my eldest really wants for Christmas is food for barbies. Where on earth do I get that!?

Is Sylvanian families stuff too small for barbie dolls?

Help!

My little girl uses shopkins but cant think of anything else, maybe look in the charity shops that sells doll house stuff

This site sells all sorts of Japanese trinkets that includes tiny, miniature food by Re-ment , Ocara and Megahouse which would be awesome for Barbies IMO! Only thing is lots of it is sold out, but it's worth looking out for this sort of thing. All I wanted when I was younger was realistic Barbie food too ahaha, so I totally get it.

https://www.tofucute.com/miniatures~c1_19.html

Could you buy her some of the modelling clay that sets hard and make your own with her? I remember having loads of fun making plates and food with mine when I was little and we had all the food we made to play with for years.

Could you buy her some of the modelling clay that sets hard and make your own with her? I remember having loads of fun making plates and food with mine when I was little and we had all the food we made to play with for years.

I was thinking this too. Would be fun to do together!

Or have a look in places like hobbycraft - they have a whole section for making things for dolls houses - I would imagine they might have food as accessories.

I just searched Barbie food on Amazon and a bunch of doll house food and some Barbie specific things like a refrigerator stocked with food and a Dreamhouse replacement accessory pack came up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->