foods on slimming world??

rachael22

Reaction score
Hi can any of you help me I'm going to join up with slimming world tomorrow and was wondering if any of you can give me tips on free food except fruit ..I need to loose a stone and half to be happy with myself but don't fancy livin of fruit fruit and more fruit whenever I feel peckish.. What about the batchelor pasta packets?? Big soups in tins etc any info will be a great help thanks :)

muller lites, alpen light bars as your HEB, mugshots, pasta, baked spuds, you can make your own chips/wedges and make your own soup, rice, chicken, most veg.. theres loads, SW is fab.

What about meals like light choices and weight watchers meals are they classed as free aslo in iceland u can buy forzen chicken stir frys they are really tasty and filling would stir frys count as free? X

If they're ready meals they'll mostikely have syns, you'd have to make it from scratch to be sure if you wanted it to be free.

There's loads of choice though SW is great

If you eat 3 square meals a day with lots of veg you won't need to eat much fruit inbetween. All ready meals and jars are synned at 20 cals per syn no matter if they have free food in them so your best staying away.

I'm pretty sure my friend said pasta, rice, potatoes are all free, as is all lean meat. I was amazed at how many things were free!!

yep all the above things like pasta potatoes rice lean meat eggs are free BUT on the new Extra Easy plan it's only if you have at least 1/3rd of your plate filled with superfree (which is fruit/veg) so theres no getting away from it im afraid

if you like pasta & mugshots, savoury rice, super noodles etc you could maybe stick to the green plan? don't think the fruit/veg is as important on green/red days? :shrug: but not sure tbh as I only follow EE xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->