For a start...

Hey Im leah and Im 18,
I have a 9 month old daughter named Gracelynn Elizabeth
I left FOB 3 months ago because we were fighting all the time and I was miserable and my feelings changed for him.

Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm 25 years old.

I have an 11 week old daughter called Freya.

FOB has absolutely no interest in his daughter despite my best efforts.

Well were to start?? I guess you can say I'm a single parent now. My name is Desiree(33) and i have a beautiful daughter Ciara(16 months) My husband committed sucide in our home on August 17, 2011. I'm a single parent and a widow :(

I miss him so much! My body feels very empty and weak. My heart is so broken and in pain. I have a great family and friends. I have alot of support. My daughter has looked at one of my husbands pictures and at first she just stared at it for a few second with a confused look on her face and then she smiled and started touching the picture and sighing at the same time and started giving the picture kisses. It just melted my heart. I think she knows something is up but not sure what. She might think he's on vacation or something, i'm not sure. She is still very young, but today she looked at the picture again and was saying dada dada. She definitly lights up my life and puts a smile on my face. The first couple days was tough, cause everytime i looked at her i started to cry cause i see so much of him in her.

Anyways this is why i'm here now, i'm sorry but i guess i could go on and on.

Well were to start?? I guess you can say I'm a single parent now. My name is Desiree(33) and i have a beautiful daughter Ciara(16 months) My husband committed sucide in our home on August 17, 2011. I'm a single parent and a widow :(

I miss him so much! My body feels very empty and weak. My heart is so broken and in pain. I have a great family and friends. I have alot of support. My daughter has looked at one of my husbands pictures and at first she just stared at it for a few second with a confused look on her face and then she smiled and started touching the picture and sighing at the same time and started giving the picture kisses. It just melted my heart. I think she knows something is up but not sure what. She might think he's on vacation or something, i'm not sure. She is still very young, but today she looked at the picture again and was saying dada dada. She definitly lights up my life and puts a smile on my face. The first couple days was tough, cause everytime i looked at her i started to cry cause i see so much of him in her.

:( TONS of :hugs:

:hi: my name is "Fina"...I am 26 yrs old and I have a 5.5 yr old son and a little baby girl due October 17 of this year...Lets just say I am single due to :sex: and lousy men ...As of right now I am pissed off and done with men and relationships..plan on being single for a long while. My son's father is probably the most broke person on this earth...all he does is smoke weed, cant find a job due to criminal conviction and doesnt call his son or make any efforts to be involved...this LO I am pregnant with father appeared more upstanding...was a cop, we planned to get married but soon found out he is abusive so ended my relationship with him...now he says baby isnt his and he refuse to be involved or help prepare for LO but wants to be at her delivery (which I am not allowing) so yep I sure know how to pick em!! The crazy thing is I had a good job, multiple educational degrees and had my head on right until I met LO father...good thing is I learned my lesson from this and wont be having anymore children...will be putting up a wall to block out men and focusing on my babies

want2bamom....sending hugs your way. I am so sorry to hear of your loss...

My name is Crystal(27) and my daughetr is Lilly(13 weeks). I have been a single mom since she was 6 weeks. Her father(my husband) was cheating with women, also picking up prostitutes, and became a lieing drunnk with a hidden coke and crack addiction. Finally left when she was 6 weeks as I could not take his nonsense anymore and know that my daughter and I deserve so much better. Would rather do this on my own and be happy instead of with someone I cant stand to look at.

I've been here a while but have never said hi :haha:

I'm Rhiannon, 19. Was with FOB a year when he broke up with me when I was 36 weeks pregnant. He was and still is abusive. See my journal :thumbup:

Hello :wave:

I am Laura and mummy to twin girls Chloe and Jaycee, I have been here before, last year when me and FOB split for 3 months. We decided enough was enough two weeks ago after we just realised there was nothing left to save.
We tried and tried to make things work but we just couldnt, I didnt trust him, he didnt spend any time with us. I couldnt be bothered to live my life like that and I know he wanted more too.

For the girls we decided it was best and 2 weeks later I am here. I am happy because I know its for the best.

I have the girls all week and every other weekend and he comes to see them on a Thursday while I am at Slimming World.

Had our first argument yesterday in two weeks over our dog Twix, he begged me to get her and since we have split he has been to walk her once leaving me (who had an op on her hand a week ago) to walk her and look after two children too. He turned up yesterday with her food and treats as I said he will still buy her all that stuff! Lol

So thats me. :)

I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. So heartbreaking. :(

Oh my goodness :nope: Massive hugs hun :hugs:
I hope you and your daughter are doing okay! Thinking of you both..xx

I'm Jessie, i'm 20 and only just split with FOB. we were together for four years previously but the relationship had to end. We fought all the time and he was just generally no good.
We're now going through the horrible stages of dividing everything up and he's being less than nice about it all!!

I'm Sarah, 33 with Mollie who is 7 months! I split up with my ex after he stared seeing someone behind my back (whilst I was going through and ectopic).

We briefly got back together....and Mollie was conceived! As soon as I told him he wiped his hands of us.

Never asked how we are and never offered any help. Thanks to some helpful girls on here I have contacted the CSA and started the ball rolling. My shoulders suddenly feel light!

Hope to get to know you all better :hugs:

Hello all. I'm Mary - single mom to Danny (almost 3) and Tommy (19 months). I kicked my ex-husband out about halfway through the 2nd pregnancy. Haven't seen him since. I get a phone call once every two to three months and that's about it. It took me nearly two years to get the divorce finalized because I moved from where we were living in Wisconsin back to my hometown in Michigan and needed to establish state residency. The judge finalized the divorce without a child support order so he has no legal financial obligation. It is soooo hard supporting the boys on my own. That and being mommy 24/7 is really draining emotionally and physically. I would love to get know some other single moms.

Me and me Ex had been going out for about a year, when he broke up with me and his family moved to America (from the UK.) I didn't know I was pregnant then. So he moved, and I was pretty upset, I must say he was very pushy, and possessive, but I was really close to his family too. I found out I was pregnant a couple of weeks after he moved and I did let him know, but he didn't seem interested. I send him pictures every couple of weeks, but mainly for his mother, who I was extremely close too. Me and Sophia get on well with out him. :)

Hi everyone!! I am Melinda and a now single mom of 4 with a baby due in April. My kids are:
MaKenzie~ 12
MaKayla~ 11
Megan~ 9
Xander~ 6

I was with my OH for almost 9 years and life was just, well, I have been very unhappy. He has never grown up or been a partner. I was still living as a single mom so I called it quits. I am hoping that we can stay friends but we all know that never works.

I'm Chelsea, 17, and a grateful single mommy to a beautiful little girl; Anna.

Well... me and FOB were together for 2 years before I got pregnant...
When I got pregnant my priorities shifted.. I changed.. and it was all for the better.. Done sitting around letting life pass by.. Done sitting on butt doing nothing not utilizing any opportunities.. Done being a kid to be it more simply..

He wasn't.
Still no motivation, stilll no drive, no goals... Nothing...
I couldn't stand it.. broke up with him in first trimester..

I'm now a full time single mom, in school, with 3 jobs lined up.. Starting college January..

All he does is sit at home and wine about his life and blame ppl for his problems..

THAT:S it..
he doesn't care for anna at all.. he's got no job cause he gets to nervous to talk on the phone? blah blah blah...

I can't stand him :haha:
i try to put that behind me for anna's sake.. but DAMN i hate lazy ppl and i hate ppl with an excuse for everything and always someone/something to blame... grow up.. really

When I got pregnant my priorities shifted.. I changed.. and it was all for the better.. Done sitting around letting life pass by.. Done sitting on butt doing nothing not utilizing any opportunities.. Done being a kid to be it more simply..

He wasn't.

I'm now a full time single mom, in school, with 3 jobs lined up.. Starting college January..

All he does is sit at home and wine about his life and blame ppl for his problems..

he doesn't care for anna at all.. he's got no job cause he gets to nervous to talk on the phone? blah blah blah...

i try to put that behind me for anna's sake.. but DAMN i hate lazy ppl and i hate ppl with an excuse for everything and always someone/something to blame... grow up.. really

Anna is my absolute favorite name for a girl. Good luck starting college. It's not easy but when you're done it will all be worth it. You will be able to take care of yourself and your daughter all on your own. That's something to be proud of. :hugs:

He wasn't.

Anna is my absolute favorite name for a girl. Good luck starting college. It's not easy but when you're done it will all be worth it. You will be able to take care of yourself and your daughter all on your own. That's something to be proud of. :hugs:

Thankyou :flower:
I agree!! I love the simplicity of it.. I felt she needed something simple with how hectic the world is these days.. and I think it's also classy and respectable :thumbup:

Yes it will be hard but your soooo right, soooo worth it... It will be nice to be totally independent and self sufficient. It will feel good to provide. :thumbup:

Hey, I'm Katie. I am 17 and I have a 9 month old son named Ryder. His daddie and me split up about 5 months ago and it has been extreamly hard. His father now has a different girlfriend and it is making it extreamly hard to remain friends.

Hey, I'm Katie. I am 17 and I have a 9 month old son named Ryder. His daddie and me split up about 5 months ago and it has been extreamly hard. His father now has a different girlfriend and it is making it extreamly hard to remain friends.

I'm sorry mama.. Stay strong and do what you've got to do for your little man.. Remember that's the one that's never going to go anywhere. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->