For all Those who did not see anything in the 5TH WEEK.. PLEASE BE HOPEFUL

babybeans0230

Reaction score
There are chances that if you go in the 5th week for a scan you may not be able to see anything !Do not let anything scare you :)

The earliest you can see anything for some women is around 6 weeks when the hormones are more than 5000+!

Please be hopeful and pray a lot and GOD WILL HELP YOU!

I Hope every woman out there who goes thru stress of not seeing anything in the fifth week looks at this thread for hope :)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH HAPPY AND HEALTHY PREGNANCY(s) :)

Here at 2000 HCG they are able to see the pregnancy and if a woman is at 3,000 HCG and they can't see anything they are very very concerned.

That said, I think these early scans can cause a lot of fear because of the simple fact that a lot of women aren't sure when they factually conceived and when doctors use LMP as a solid date and send them over at 5 weeks many women are actually less pregnant because of late ovulation and late implantation.

My case was different I KNEW I was a solid 5 weeks so when nothing showed I knew it wasn't a good outcome.

But yes I see what you are saying. I am more convinced all the time that 5-6 week ultrasounds drum a lot of fear, stress and misery for women because of the LMP dating doctors insist on using. In most cases, after being put through 2-4 weeks of stress and misery a heartbeat and healthy baby is seen.

There is another great thread where another woman didn't see anything but a sac at 5 weeks and just saw her baby Yesterday! She didn't feel hopeful at all and was amazed to see a baby. So you are correct, don't give up hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->