For all Those who did not see anything in the 5TH WEEK.. PLEASE BE HOPEFUL

babybeans0230

Reaction score
There are chances that if you go in the 5th week for a scan you may not be able to see anything !Do not let anything scare you :)

The earliest you can see anything for some women is around 6 weeks when the hormones are more than 5000+!

Please be hopeful and pray a lot and GOD WILL HELP YOU!

I Hope every woman out there who goes thru stress of not seeing anything in the fifth week looks at this thread for hope :)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH HAPPY AND HEALTHY PREGNANCY(s) :)

Here at 2000 HCG they are able to see the pregnancy and if a woman is at 3,000 HCG and they can't see anything they are very very concerned.

That said, I think these early scans can cause a lot of fear because of the simple fact that a lot of women aren't sure when they factually conceived and when doctors use LMP as a solid date and send them over at 5 weeks many women are actually less pregnant because of late ovulation and late implantation.

My case was different I KNEW I was a solid 5 weeks so when nothing showed I knew it wasn't a good outcome.

But yes I see what you are saying. I am more convinced all the time that 5-6 week ultrasounds drum a lot of fear, stress and misery for women because of the LMP dating doctors insist on using. In most cases, after being put through 2-4 weeks of stress and misery a heartbeat and healthy baby is seen.

There is another great thread where another woman didn't see anything but a sac at 5 weeks and just saw her baby Yesterday! She didn't feel hopeful at all and was amazed to see a baby. So you are correct, don't give up hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->