For fun... What would do...

sweetpea8

Reaction score
Its a cold November evening and my brain started thinking what I would do if I could go back in time to being pregnant just before LO was born...

Mine would be
* Have a LONG hot bath (that's probably what got my brain thinking about this as I would love a long hot bath right now!)
* Go to bed and relish just putting my head on the pillow without needing to listen or wondering when I will get woken up next!
*Take a picture of my bump - always thought I had more time :(
* NOT cook potato wedges with rosemary - don't ask!!!

Make the most of the one week of Maternity Leave I got before LO turned up a month early!!!!
I also would take a pic of me with my bump. At the time I hated my pic being taken as I felt fat and bloated but now am really sad I have hardly any pics to show LO later in life of him insde my tummy :cry:

I'd go investigate some natural ways of starting labour, instead of going 18 days overdue and needing an EMCS :dohh:

On a more positive note, I'd sit and enjoy the quiet I think. A long shower, maybe read a book, and go for a long walk in the dark in the evening (I love autumn evenings, and have missed walking through the dark streets as it's after LO's bedtime)

Agree with the long hot bath! It's so difficult to have anything other than a quick shower.
Go to the cinema (we live hours from our parents and haven't really got anyone to babysit)

Apart from that, I can do pretty much anything now.

Instead of trying to keep active by cleaning like a mad woman & walking everyday to try & get LO moving, I'd sit on my fat pregnant arse all day in my PJs, watching tele & napping! And I wouldn't get up with DH. No, no, no, I'd lie in bed til lunchtime relishing my sleep!

And what upsets me more is I'll never ever get to do these things again! When we have no. 2, I'll have a toddler to run around after *groan*

I would sleep. Then sleep some more. And a bit more...

enjoy my sleep, screw the housework, have a bump photoshoot done, enjoy my alone time and time with oh! and be less obsessed with getting the baby out on time and enjoy being pregnant as i bloody miss it now!

Write my masters essay so I wouldn't be trying to do it one handed with lo on my lap!

I would love to have gone to the Cinema, but my bladder didnt hold out longer than 20 mins at a time.

I think sleep would be the top one, and a long bath, oh and sex, as right now I am so tired I just want my sleep more!

Was supposed to be in for end of october, got extension to christmas and still not done it! Mum is babysitting tomorrow so must get started!

Was supposed to be in for end of october, got extension to christmas and still not done it! Mum is babysitting tomorrow so must get started!

Mine is the dissertation...I now have until 2013...luckily! Its the only bit I couldnt do and am pretty gutted, but I just cant find the time!

Sleep and eat more fried eggs and INSIST the stupid docs did an C section before ripping me open with forceps and giving me a 4th degree tear which has now left with me on going probs for the rest of my life.

Ouch! This 5000 words is enough for me! So far I have... None! Hopefully that will change tomorrow!

Sleep. Eat. wash hair and NOT have sex which started my contractions. Have a hot bath and generally take it easy.

I hated labour.

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep my little night owl doesnt allow me much of that xxxxxxxxxxxx

Reading these makes me realise that I should enjoy these last few days of pregnancy.. Instead of trying everything to get baby out! Lol cxx

Relish being able to just RELAX.

Pregnancy meant I had no depression whatsoever. It was as though the pregnancy hormones erased my depression. Oh how I wish it could have lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->