for our rainbow groups catch up Xx

Bethany I went through the same thing with Pierce. He had the pee pee in the potty down, so I stopped putting pull ups on him, except for nap & bed time. He would wait until after map or before bed to poop (because he knew he'd get a pull up). So I started to take his pull ups off immediately upon waking. He never liked the floor potty seats, so I bought the toilet adapter. The first few times he went in the big toilet, I had to squat down and hold his hand. But honestly, it was like 2 months of poopy pull ups before he was ready. Hang in there Mama!

Amy ~ Hope you guys are feeling better!

Laura ~ Soooo any feelings on boy or girl? And have you been able to wean Simon over to his new meds yet?

Jess??? How are you? How are the girls?

Have I mentioned the Dr has said I'm not allowed to pick Pierce up any more?? Whomp whomp. You know Stefan, my oldest, was a 33 wk preemie, so they don't want me putting any strain or pressure on my abdomen, pelvic area. Obvi I still lift him to put him in his car seat, but that's about it. I do a ton of cuddles and hugs from a sitting position these days! Luckily he can occasionally be understanding :)

I used to think boy but now think girl
So who knows ��
Hee hee.
Still lowering the old one .
New second one starts next week.
Have to get over half off
Cos new med doubles the effect of old med.
Still keeping one of the meds steady
We e changing meds for over two years
But it still sucks :)
Less sucky this time than others so far
Fingers crossed rest goes smoothly

I'm trying to limit picking up sy too
But its so hard.
Hugs xxx

Angel we have the little cushion for their tiny hineys in her bathroom. I think that she just isn't ready. But I am.
Parenting is teaching me patience.
Sorry that you can't pick up Pierce but yay for sitting down snuggles <3

Lairs, glad that it is less sucky this time at least!
Girl eh? Can't wait to find out! :D

Lorelei hiked 1.5 miles today before she got tuckered out...and NO tantrums on the trail! I loved it.
We ran to the Asian market afterwards for curry paste, candy and lots of other tasty things (including stuff to make our own boba drinks!)...now I just need to get around to unpacking my dishes and stuff haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 9
Thats awesome Bethany that she did great on the hike! Also, boba sounds soo good right now..mmmmm lol

Angel, Im sorry you rent able to lift P but glad you can still manage snuggles from the sitting position... better than none at all right?

Laura, 2nd tri.. can you believe it?!?! A little girl would be lovely but Im sure you just want healthy and happy so that is what Im praying for you. :)

We are doing ok.. G still has a nasty phlegmy sounding cough and the dr just keeps telling me that it has to run its course but I dont like the sound of this cough/congestion at all. He fights me with the nasal aspirator and I cant get much out anyway. All seems to be in his throat/chest (poor little thing). Any of you had a mucus-y cough with your LO's at this age? :(

If it went on too long with Simon like that
Id ask for antibiotic in case its bacterial.
But that's cos it would affect his epilepsy
So hard to let things run their course then.
A few times id be on verge of antib
And he would just turn a corner
And start to get better
How long is it now hon?
If he is,eating and drinking
And not high temp
Running its course is prob best option
Hugs
Hope he is better soon xx

We don't hve boba either :)
Ye hve lots we dont
Or maybe its a different name on it here.

Lairs? WTH. I really shouldn't type so fast. LAURA. Ugh. Sorry honey.
How are you doing?

Amy, so sorry that your LO is sick! Lorelei didn't get sick until she was big enough to walk so I'm not very helpful. As someone with congestion issues though I'd say to just keep an eye out and if he still sounds like her has congestion in his lungs in a week or so take him back to the doctor. Don't want it getting worse. Mucus usually clogs my nose and the remnants of it remain in my chest to cough up. Pleasant eh?
Hugs and kisses from me!

Not much to report on here. Lorelei doesn't nap anymore. She is also a sugar fiend and my husband indulges her way too often.
Still taking Vitex but I'm planning to go ahead and see about getting an appointment with a gynecologist too, just to make sure that things are ok with my body. Ready to have another.

Amy ~ Do you have the Nose Frieda? I know it looks so gross, but it's genius and much easier to use than a bulb syringe ;) We're w/ my sister and her crew (including my 2 month old niece) has a cold. My sis uses the nose frieda on the baby...luckily she only has the runny nose part. Pierce has picked up the congestion & cough *well that's as of last night while sleeping, so he was quite restless. Hope you guys are better!

Laura ~ I know you're tired of the med changes on Simon...hopefully this transition is a smooth one. Will you follow up with neuro any time soon for him (sorry, I'm so forgetful).

Bethany ~ Hurray for the Dr! Fx'd they set you on the path for another LO! And those hikes look amazing!

I thought maybe u were aiming for Laurs Bethany. :)
Some people so call me that .
I think ur right to see Dr too.
But hoping vitex works before u see him / her xxx
I know how it feels when u want another bub
And its not happening xxx
Hugs xx
Hope u get ov and bfp soon xxx
Lorelei is adorable.
Such a lovely little smile.
She is very much a mix of u and dh I think.

Angel hope p shakes it fast xxx
We see neuro again on 27th of July.
But we hve seizure nurse we can ring un the meantime.
Started new med today.
So he is on three for a few weeks now.
Here's hoping it starts to work for him soon.
How r u and ur lovely bump doing angel?

We r pretty good.
Feeling the benefits of second tri now :)
Feeling little movement too which is great.
And can finally find easily on Doppler :)
Simes is pretty ok :)
Still having lots of fits
But not in too bad form.
Think poor guy has just gotten used to them.

He is fighting not to nap at the moment :)
But I think sleep is about to win
Hee hee
Is it bad I love his naps :)

Angel, the hikes are the best part! As much as I miss living closer to the beach there is just a ton of outdoorsy stuff to do here and have a blast!
Hope that Pierce gets to feeling better soon. Poor little guy :(

Lauren, who doesn't love their kids napping? It is our reward ;)
Oh yay for movement! Feeling reassured?

I have Frozen on for L. Forgot how much she liked it.
The only problem with seeing a doctor is that I need to either wait until we have an extra vehicle or have all of my tests spread out because I can only do stuff on the weekend. Blah.
And I'm scared that I'll get really bad news :(

Hugs honey xxx
Here's hoping for great news and an easy solution xxx

Did u need any help like clomid or anything for lorelei
I've a terrible memory
But I don't remember u saying u were taking stuff.
Was it u who used black cohosh?
I cant even remember what that does.
I hve fried eggs for brains :)
Hope it happens for u soon hon
Hugs xxx

No, I wasn't taking anything with Lorelei. But I also had periods. Irregular but they happened.
I have Black Cohosh but I haven't taken it yet.

Bethany ~ FX'd you get your periods back before you have to see the Dr! Come on Aunt Flow!

:wave: ladies! And now I have the pesky cold...pregnant immune system is the pits!

We need an angel letter to af :)
Xxx
Come on af for Bethany just once
Then stay away for ten months xxx

Angel hope ur better soon xxx
Is p better? Xx

I did buy 50 wondfos. Maybe the universe will let me catch the egg soon to be contrary ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->