For The Oct Due Ladies

wow, melly, you have been busy! I have done very little today. Just washed 1 load but done the ironing which is the worst chore that i HATE doing, so i feel good that DH's shirts are ironed!

I'm due on the 15th. I'm superrrr anxious. I am honestly so tired of being pregnant and ready to hold my baby! My back hurts so much that I can hardly do regular every day activities. I'm hoping labor happens soon!

Mellly - Busy bee!! Well done for having the energy ... today ive not done alot tbh, altho i have hoovered twice as just after id done it the 1st time, Tyler ate cake and there was chocolatey crumbs everywhere!!

My period pains from lastnite have eased which is good , back is still a little niggly.

My midwife has just phoned me and said that i need another flu jab??
I had a flu jab done in feb this year not long after i found out i was pregnant, yet the Dr has advised that im to get another as its a new strain.

Anyone else having this??

Also my blood iron levels have increased from 10.5 to 11.4 x

I havnt had any flu jabs during pregnancy
It is coming to Flu season now though so maybe they just want to top you up just incase?

I have been a very busy bee, considering how much sleep I am not getting at the moment haha

Hmmm yeh thats prob what it is, I will double check at the appointment on thursday before they give me it ... at least i will be covered for flu this winter x

Nesting ... maybe baby will come this weekend after all like the midwife predicted haha!! xx

Haha that would be nice!! Hubby doesnt agree tho, hes mega busy at work at the mo (he part owns a garage) so he keeps saying not yet - he wont even DTD with me just incase it brings it on

HaHa bless him!! .... Im secretly hoping its this weekend for you.

I do feel lucy for having a date. I like things set, usually. I'd go mad if he ended up overdue. LOL

I don't really do much housework during the week since I'm still working full time, but am planning on cleaning the living room and kitchen tomorrow. Cleaned the bathrooms and floors last weekend.

I feel like I'm kinda having to make myself nest. Hahaha

Haha me too!!
I only started maternity last Friday so I have fit everything in this week so far, I am a bit of a clean freak anyway so just doing the whole house has made me feel all calm and prepared

I wish i had an official date to give birth. I hate not knowing. I am not a patient person AT ALL so i just want something to aim for rather than a generalised window.
I seriously hope i dont go overdue. Its DH's 30th birthday on 28th and i'd like him out before then so we can celebrate without worrying!

Congrats on getting an induction date, Phantom! not long at all!!

Ive been doing a lot of nesting too. Used to be a right messy one, but now I have to have everything clean and tidy :haha:

And yes, I am having the flu jab, but not for another 3 weeks...

xx

My house is fully nested as our landlords came round on Monday for an inspection. Just don't look in the wardrobe as all the clothes are stuffed in there unironed!

So no more birth announcements! No signs here.. Anyone else?!

Nope - I am still here haha!
Got our friends 30th birthday party tonight perhaps I should do some really sexy pregnant lady dancing LOL

Lots of people due in October! I'm due on 17th Oct but booked in for a C Section on 10th as my baby girl is breech.

Good luck everyone xxx

Congrats on getting an induction date, Phantom! not long at all!!

Ive been doing a lot of nesting too. Used to be a right messy one, but now I have to have everything clean and tidy :haha:

And yes, I am having the flu jab, but not for another 3 weeks...

xx

I am having the flu jab 8oct but c section 11th oct... is that ok O_O it made me a bit concerned having it so close together expecially if it makes me sick..

although i am slowly coming down from the flu.. but i dunno my body is teasing me and i feel like crying with it. Thursday day i felt really weird, sad, upset, nausea, kept going loo and then in the evening the cramps in all my tummy, tightening which came in waves constantly... pain running to thigh, back and then my feet and legs got really cold.. pain was showing as mum told me to ring up.

They did not think i was in labour and then went to bed and it continued on my lower abdomen and i changed sides four times through the night and it continued all the time. Creamy discharge

and then last night and today just real huge pressure and sickness, been loo for a clearout last night, now feel like i cannot go...

ahhhhhhhhh it is driving me insane now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else getting annoyed with there body confusing them lol :dohh:

I am booked in for the flu jab on thursday altho i had one in feb so im not quite sure why they are making me get it again ???

Rainie - I would probably ask your doctor/midwife if it is safe to have the flu jab so close to your section date. It may affect your immune sytem, which would not be good. Better to be safe than sorry, so just ask :flower:

Mummy - they are advising all pregnant women to have the flu jab in September/October (along with the other high-risk groups) as this is the start of the "flu season" - (September - March). So you must've had the flu jab at the end of the season last time. And apparently the flu virus mutates every year, so you need a new jab every year to keep up with the changes. Hope that helps :flower:

Ahhh that does help thankyou, so im good to get it then.
Thanks i was wondering if i would be ok to have it twice in the same year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"