For The Oct Due Ladies

I tried the other day and had no idea what i was feeling for. so i just insert it up there and figure when it melts it's gotta get some oil on it. LOL

I might have another try later. I just read an article about giving yourself a sweep. And the lady who tried it could feel her babies head through the hole. Aghhh!

I looked at a picture of a cervix and it freaked me out. I had no idea that's what they look like!

OMG At feeling the babies head! ... Can you even give yourself a sweep lol would it work!

I cant say ive ever seen a cervix ..... what exactly did it look like or do i not want to know! lol

LOL anyone brave enough to post a pic?!!?!

I tried the other day and had no idea what i was feeling for. so i just insert it up there and figure when it melts it's gotta get some oil on it. LOL

sounds like the days of TTC, just stick some pillows under your bum and stick your legs in the air!

hey, I just spotted this thread.. I am due October 3rd with my first baby :pink:

I'm getting extremely impatient and tried a few natural remedies- sex, spicy food etc etc.. I'm starting to think I'll be pregnant forever (not dramatic in the slightest :haha:)

Hope you're all well :flower:

Google cervix and you might get a shock. I think it looks a bit like a willy!?

Oh and hi loveylove, sorry for the grim introductory convo you've walked into!

welcome lovelylove :)

off to google cervix. haha

edit--- eek. probably shouldn't have done that. HAHA

I was thinking the same .... Not how i pictured it to look!! I agree about the willy comment lol

Welcome loveylove xx

Yea sshouldnt have googled cervix waaaaaah

Am I only one of the few is scared of having a. Feel up there lol

Not to increase the scare, but yes. I am. They checked me at 32 weeks and it hurt like blazes. not sure if the nurse was just rough... or what. but AHHHH

thats why i was hoping to do it myself to see, cause u know when to stop if it hurts.

I'm due on the 17th.. have been losing my plug the last couple weeks, been having loads of BH for a long time but they're much worse now, baby's head down and I'm 2 cm dilated as of yesterday! Been having menstrual like cramps off and on and a bit of pressure, and it seems my morning sickness has came back the past couple of days :(

I'm ready (but I would be fine with waiting until my due date or a little later) but really scared of something going wrong!

I've been drinking loads of raspberry leaf tea and sitting on my birthing ball as much as possible and walking at least 45 minutes a day! Hoping my labor will be fast and easy! ;)

I'm the same I don't wanna go anywhere near my cerxix, eeek I've had it poked a bit too hard during sex before and OUCH.

My last shift at work today!! :D

Been havinng crampy and tight BH's since wednesday and I had them all last night too (like, every half hour). I even dreamt about them. So even though I've had sleep I've had a full night full of them, argh! X

although i am slowly coming down from the flu.. but i dunno my body is teasing me and i feel like crying with it. Thursday day i felt really weird, sad, upset, nausea, kept going loo and then in the evening the cramps in all my tummy, tightening which came in waves constantly... pain running to thigh, back and then my feet and legs got really cold.. pain was showing as mum told me to ring up.

They did not think i was in labour and then went to bed and it continued on my lower abdomen and i changed sides four times through the night and it continued all the time. Creamy discharge

and then last night and today just real huge pressure and sickness, been loo for a clearout last night, now feel like i cannot go...

ahhhhhhhhh it is driving me insane now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else getting annoyed with there body confusing them lol :dohh:

Flu like symptoms can be a sign of early labour.
I've been like you since Friday, and haven't eaten since then.
Basically my wee is more solid than my poop right now lol (tmi!), I feel sick to my stomach, tightenings and a cracking headache. At first I thought it was my IBS as I ate half a burger and it started with in 20 minutes, which is normal with my IBS when I have a trigger food, but normally ends with in about 6 hours.
I think I've also been loosing bits of my plug ... it's TMI but when I go to wee theres like lumps of .. well the only way I can describe it is, you know when spunk is in the loo and it settles at the bottom? It looks like that, that's how it went with my DD at first.

Ah well we will see, I'm not feeling too bad right now, but then I haven't crawled outta bed yet ;)

I've had cold like symptoms too, blocked nose, cough etc. Just posted in 3rd tri about it.

Just fitted our car seat, finally!! Wahooooo!

https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n527/zoedee123/f3c4020f.jpg

Ooo all these exciting symptoms! Hope the cold symptoms are actually labour symptoms and not crappy colds!! :(

Zoe - Love the carseat pics :)

I've been feeling some pains in the cervix area this week. I think my baby must be engaged now because I can feel lots of pressure down there. I've also been going to the loo loads and its quite loose. I've been three times today! Not normal for me at all, I don't always even go once.

Today I've forced myself (well, ourselves actually) to finish putting the car seat back together, check it fits in the car, assemble our iCandy, check we know how to fit it together with the carrycot and car seat, check that it fits in the boot of our Fiesta (just about if you take a wheel off), put the catnet on the cotbed and sorted out the spare room so you can get in there again.

There is basically no life left in me now. I don't have the energy to open my mouth to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->