For The Oct Due Ladies

Haha, i can see how you would think that, if you had Gosforth on yours I would def think it was Gosport

Thankyou for that ladies. Just dont want to take anything that may start me off too early :nope:
xx

I'm in Eastleigh nr Winchester so were all kind of close!! Having the baby at Winchester hospital.

Awe mrs I feel bad for your little incident but luckily noone saw! Even if they did they can all sod off!

You should be fine :thumbup:

Best go make my third cup actually haha

Aww Its nice how your all quite close distance to each other ... Im miles away from you all up in the lake district xx

Mrs Turner - Oh noo how awful for you!! Glad nobody saw xx . Pregnancy really does some awful stuff to us! x

I'm in Eastleigh nr Winchester so were all kind of close!! Having the baby at Winchester hospital.

Awe mrs I feel bad for your little incident but luckily noone saw! Even if they did they can all sod off!

Not far from me at all!! Im having this one at Blakes Maternity Unit

Im all the way across the ocean hahahahaha- In Florida USA....Anyone else from this area?

Im having LO at Salisbury hospital, which is a daunting 30 minute drive away. Hopefully we wont get stuck in rush hour traffic as that could turn the journey into a 45-60 minute drive!

Just been looking through this thread. Mrsturner, im in the states, but not FL. Im in KY.
We go to Pensacola several times a year.

Looks like my baby that was due on the 19th of september will now be an early October baby.
Im to be induced on the 30th of september.

x

Just been looking through this thread. Mrsturner, im in the states, but not FL. Im in KY.
We go to Pensacola several times a year.

KY is close enough- My best friend lives in the border of TN and KY in Clarksville :)

Melly is that the birth centre in andover? They evacuated winchester hospital the other night cause there was a gas leak so If I had gone into labour I would've ended up there! (after a nice 45 minute drive!). I never see anyone close on here so I'm glad I'm not the only southerner!!

Melly is that the birth centre in andover? They evacuated winchester hospital the other night cause there was a gas leak so If I had gone into labour I would've ended up there! (after a nice 45 minute drive!). I never see anyone close on here so I'm glad I'm not the only southerner!!

No its in Gosport, Its lovely in there nice and relaxed
I also had SOphie there - the only problem is if there is any complications or I decide I want an epi (I wont) they will have to blue light me to the hospital but its only about 15 mins away anyway

URGH I feel rubbish tonight, I think Ive over done it today with the 'nesting' cos now Ive got horrible back ache and my bump is rock hard making everything really uncomfortable. To make matters worse hubby is working overtime and Ive had to bath the baby and see to my 5yo as well... sooooooo tired xxx

:( hope you feel better!!

Oh okay gosport sorry mixed you up with the other lady! I don't want an epi either. I just wanna birth in the pool with g&a but may change my mind later!

My induction got set yesterday. Oct. 12th. 19 more days. OMG. I'm excited, and scared. LOL

Oooo how exciting!!!

I am nesting full on today! took the recycling out, took the rubbish out, 2 loads of washing done, another on the line drying at the mo, washing up done, whole house polished, kitchen cleaned, bathroom cleaned, hoovered (downstairs), cleaned the windows, I even went round and cleaned the light switches haha - Just need OH to take hoover upstairs so I can do that and my cleaning will be complete - My back is killing me tho!

Plus already this week done all the bedstuff (ours and Sophies) all the new baby clothes are washed dryed and away in drawers, my hubbys footie team tops washed and dryed.
I had done most of the housework on Monday but it was a half hearted attempt

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->