For The Oct Due Ladies

Im getting heartburn daily too, nothing seems to cause it either so I cant avoid getting it!

I drink milk when I get it, helps alot.

When people get to 6 RLT tablets a day, are they going to be taking 2 at once, like 2 with breakfast, 2 with lunch and 2 with tea?

xx

yeh i'm gonna do 2 at once, no way i'd remember to take them on 6 different occasions everyday! xx

Thanks, Im on 3 a day at the moment too, or trying to be, I keep forgetting to take them!

xx

Im on maternity leave now so its definitley easier to remember

Yeh we've chosen Sophie Georgia :) have you picked a name yet? Ive had some period pains, a little bit of lost plug, and some shooting pains down there! She was 2/5 engaged at my last app two weeks ago. Have another one tomorrow an hoping she has moved down a bit more!! Desperate to get her out, as my best friend is moving away in 2 weeks an want her to spend some time with little one!
How you doing?!! Xx

I'm due on the 7th with a baby girl!

Had some plug loss, some backache, period pains etc. Just can't wait for her to arrive!!

I'm due baby girl Simpson on 6th October eeekk - have you decided on your name yet?

I can't wait ... now I'm past 37 weeks and everything at home is sorted, I finish work on Friday, so I just want her to be here NOW!!!!

Not sure I've had any plus loss yet though - knowing my luck I'll probably go overdue. She is very wriggly at the moment, getting lots of knobbly bits sticking out of my side all the time. x

Lovely name, we nearly went with Georgia for a first name, but we have finally decided on Heidi Kaitlyn Simpson, the middle name is half his mums name and half my mums name, and we thought Heidi was a really pretty name.

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow so I'm going to ask about how engaged the head is etc. I have had some cramping over the weeks but typically nothing recently - last day at work tomorrow then I'll be sat at home twiddling my thumbs and waiting for her to make an appearance!!! :)

what are the October mummies thinking of naming their blue bumps? we're thinking of George now, good proper English name Grrr!

Heartburn has been the 1 symptom that Ive had since I found out I was pregnant- In fact, because of heartburn I suspected I was pregnant!!! Yuck!!! Im over it!

Alexander Jacob is my LO's name- We figured Alexander is a masculine and timeless name :)

Hi all... I am due on 5th Oct with a little boy, he is going to be my first so not really sure what to expect, its a bit daunting and scary now its only round the corner.

Decided to call little man Riley with a middle name Thomas :)
Have EVERYTHING ready for him now, its just a waiting game and boy am I getting fed up.

No signs really other than the odd period like pain or shooting pain but thats it... he is stubborn and im hoping he doesnt make me wait the extra 2 weeks and go over due because right now even the 2 weeks till EDD is too much.

We are going with Leo Stuart
Stuart is after my hubby's brother who unfortunately died 2 weeks after Sophie was born.

Altho I 'think' I want another middle name..... I dunno

Some good names so far! i wanted a 2nd middle name too but my oh said no and my best
friend said kids with 2 middle names get made fun of?!

Anyway, we have chosen Sophie Georgia Simpson. Its the only names my oh liked so i didnt really have alot of choice in the matter!

I am so ready to have my baby today, as Charlie said, even the two weeks til due date is too much for me to handle, let alone another two weeks on top of that! I woke up to some serious period pain this morning, in fact it was even in my dream. Now thats gone but im getting strong BH. Come on baby!!

I am due Oct 28th with baby number 4!! We are naming him Elijah William. I have been miserable this whole pregnancy but it will all be worth it in the end when I am holding my little man. My doctor says the pain and uncomfortableness I have been having is due to this being my 4th baby and I just do not have any muscle support anymore. I will be very very happy when LO is here as I have had my labor stopped twice, had steroids for his lungs and have been dilated to 1cm for about a month. The farther along I get the worse the pain and heartburn gets. I have been getting braxton hicks contractions all day every day and now the last couple of days they have turned into terrible period pains but thankfully it is looking like I will be able to keep him in for a couple more weeks at least.

Hi ladies, how is everyone feeling today.

I have given up sleeping now through the night, i just tend to lie there or have a debate on my phone on facebook on where the stars are brighter cornwall or coventry with my cousin whose walking to work lol at 4am. But luckily i can sleep whilst LO is at school so i get 3 hours minimum now which is helping me out.

I am getting so much more pressure down there now and really deep and of course baby likes doing the samba at the top with his bum going left to right lol. So very uncomfortable but so gonna be worth it.

The pains are weird though now as i get like a crunching pain, you know when you get a weird pain and double over or jump slightly. its not overly painful just extreme tightening in a second or like a weird pressure combined with movement. Really weird hehe

Other than that getting ready for him to come, although today i feel really agitated and want to do stuff but mother will not let me so i am watching the tv and on here staring into space thinking LET ME DO SOMETHING PLEASE.

i had to get my daughter yesterday from school and see the council and that short walking or two hours crippled me for the rest of the evening and today so i have been snuggled in a quilt going i can walk im fine. lol whilst they chase me saying TAKE YOUR CRUTCHES. to my responce is NO IM ONLY WALKING TO THE DOOR AND BACK. lol

im trying to not rely on them so much at home, anyone else feeling anything like this or have i just hit my boredom breaking point.

Hi all,

My LO will be called Alfie Mark Turner. Mark is after DH's dad.

*TMI ALERT*

I have just had THE MOST EMBARRASSING thing happen to me. I went for my daily walk and realised i needed a number 2, so i picked up the pace to get home but didnt make it! To make matters worse i was wearing WHITE trousers!!!!!!!! I have had NOTHING but constipation since i found out i was pregnant, but today i have the runs! How aweful! Thankfully noone was around to see it, but now im gonna be scared every time i leave the house! Boo for me!

Aw Mrs Turner thats awful, I feel bad for you. Who knew having a baby could do these terrible things to our bodies. To try and make you feel better I will admit to peeing myself whilst in Mothercare the other week. I was so embarrassed but luckily no one else realised.

I'm due on the 14th of October so still got 3 weeks tomorrow till my due date. I don't expect him to come on time but I pray that he doesn't keep me waiting for 2 whole extra weeks. I think we will be naming him Cullen John - John is after my Dad who passed away when I was 20 weeks pregnant. Thats definitely his middle name but his first name may change but I doubt it.

Some good names so far! i wanted a 2nd middle name too but my oh said no and my best

Anyway, we have chosen Sophie Georgia Simpson. Its the only names my oh liked so i didnt really have alot of choice in the matter!

I am so ready to have my baby today, as Charlie said, even the two weeks til due date is too much for me to handle, let alone another two weeks on top of that! I woke up to some serious period pain this morning, in fact it was even in my dream. Now thats gone but im getting strong BH. Come on baby!!

Really? I didnt really think kids too much notice of middle names?

Aww I love Sophie - but then again my daughter is Sophie Grace so of course I would haha!!

Mrsturner!! OMG how embarrassing.... did anyone see??
Where in Hampshire are you?

Really? I didnt really think kids too much notice of middle names?

Aww I love Sophie - but then again my daughter is Sophie Grace so of course I would haha!!

Mrsturner!! OMG how embarrassing.... did anyone see??
Where in Hampshire are you?

Thankfully no one saw! I live in Tidworth near Andover. DH is in the army. Whereabouts are you?

You ladies are making me laugh today! Gaviscon tasting of spunk? Eww! Note to self: stick with the Tums for my heartburn! :rofl:

My little girl still hasnt got a name yet. We have a shortlist of 3 names we like. But nothing we love :(

A quick question about RLT, coz you're all so very clued up on it - can it bring on premature labour? or does it just tone the uterus, and make labour shorter/easier?

xx

Yep Gosport haha!!
It just tones your uterus hun

I live in a place called Gosforth! Everytime i see your info melly i think it says Gosforth lol

RLT Just helps to tone the uterus to help in labour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->