For The Oct Due Ladies

im due in october but am going in for induction tonight so will have a september baby

Ooo how exciting Lilly100 .... Why are they inducing you?? xx

Oh, good luck lilly100!

Yeah, Mummy, Im sure that because its 2 different "seasons", it doesnt matter that its the same year...
xxx

Ahh i see thankyou!! I posted it in the 3rd tri boards but alot of people in there seem to just read and run unless your in labour :(

Anyone know anything about EPO?? Anyone trying it xx

Hi :wave:

I'm due October 21st, but really hoping not to get that far. Our son was born at 38+1 so i am keeping everything crossed that this little guy has a similar idea!

We're planning a homebirth though so he's got to make an appearance some time between 30th September and 31st October for it to work out really!

I just found out on Friday that on Monday doctors will do a growth scan on LO and if she is still measuring small they will schedule an induction and deliver LO. I will be 37 weeks on Monday. LO has IUGR so I am curious as to how much LO weighs now. Last time she was 4.5 lbs at 35 weeks. *sigh* I cant believe I will be seeing LO early possibly. How is everyone doing with their pregnancies?

Hi :wave:

I'm due October 21st, but really hoping not to get that far. Our son was born at 38+1 so i am keeping everything crossed that this little guy has a similar idea!

We're planning a homebirth though so he's got to make an appearance some time between 30th September and 31st October for it to work out really!

I think your chances will be really good that you will deliver early. I had my first child at 38 weeks also. Asked doctor if he thought I would make it to 40 weeks or beyond and he said chances are low that with second child a women goes to 40 weeks and beyond. So let keep our fingers crossed that he is right:winkwink:

how exciting! another oct. baby is coming :0

Kerri--EPO, been taking two capsules a day since hitting 36 weeks, and am inserting one every other day.

hm..... I may have to re think my procedure. glad you asked that.

I read the article online wrong.

It said about 1500mgs a day, i thought it said per capsule. LOL

and my capsules are 1000mgs each. HAHAHAH. So maybe I'll go down to 1 orally a day, and one inserted every other day. hehe.

Mummy - Yeah, I read your post in 3rd tri, but I didnt reply, coz Im chatting to you about it in here instead. I saw that someone said they feel ill after having the jab this week. But its not a live vaccine, so it shouldnt make you unwell :shrug:

Hey there Rebaby! :hi:

xx

Ahhh mine are 2000mg so i wasnt sure to take them or not

Mummy - Yeah, I read your post in 3rd tri, but I didnt reply, coz Im chatting to you about it in here instead. I saw that someone said they feel ill after having the jab this week. But its not a live vaccine, so it shouldnt make you unwell :shrug:

Hey there Rebaby! :hi:

xx

I was thinking the exact same ... i had no reaction to it back in feb, im guessing that girl was obvs unwell before the jab x

I would say Go for it! Its free, and it cant do you any harm!
My OH is paying for one, so that the whole household will be immune for when she arrives! :)

Sorry for being ignorant again, but what does EPO do? Does it soften your cervix or something?

xx

Yeh i think i am gonna get it done , would hate to get ill while looking after babies or pass it on to them.

EPO Helps to ripen/soften the cervix to help with dialation/effacement and in labour too ..... I think! lol

shell--- yes, EPO allows the cervix to soften, and efface. That way, when baby starts dropping down etc, it's easier to dilate.

kerri- I think it would be fine. honestly. I've been taking 2k a day and i'm good. If it worries you, maybe only take 1 pill either orally or inserted. not both.

Ok thankyou they reckon for best results to rub the oil onto your cervix ... not sure i could reach!

I don't think I can reach my cervix. I did have a quick go but couldn't really feel anything up there! To be fair I am always complaining that I have stumpy fingers so maybe that's why!!

:blush: i could just reach mine the other day when i tried ..... but i dont think its low enough for me to be able to rub oil into it x

I stopped trying to reach for my cervix...got a dag on charlie horse or what I thought was one in my side. Whew! made me stop real quick:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->