For The Oct Due Ladies

although i am slowly coming down from the flu.. but i dunno my body is teasing me and i feel like crying with it. Thursday day i felt really weird, sad, upset, nausea, kept going loo and then in the evening the cramps in all my tummy, tightening which came in waves constantly... pain running to thigh, back and then my feet and legs got really cold.. pain was showing as mum told me to ring up.

They did not think i was in labour and then went to bed and it continued on my lower abdomen and i changed sides four times through the night and it continued all the time. Creamy discharge

and then last night and today just real huge pressure and sickness, been loo for a clearout last night, now feel like i cannot go...

ahhhhhhhhh it is driving me insane now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else getting annoyed with there body confusing them lol :dohh:

Flu like symptoms can be a sign of early labour.
I've been like you since Friday, and haven't eaten since then.
Basically my wee is more solid than my poop right now lol (tmi!), I feel sick to my stomach, tightenings and a cracking headache. At first I thought it was my IBS as I ate half a burger and it started with in 20 minutes, which is normal with my IBS when I have a trigger food, but normally ends with in about 6 hours.
I think I've also been loosing bits of my plug ... it's TMI but when I go to wee theres like lumps of .. well the only way I can describe it is, you know when spunk is in the loo and it settles at the bottom? It looks like that, that's how it went with my DD at first.

Ah well we will see, I'm not feeling too bad right now, but then I haven't crawled outta bed yet ;)

yup same and uber tired. Ive been in bed past two days oh has been amazing. I was having pains thurs day and night then mild on friday and none over weekend. I wish my body knew what it was doing lol

Loving the car seat xxx

hope these are signs for some of us and not just the season.

even though I am booked for c section I really want to have this baby before.

I am sooo done being preggo. Like honestly. The days are literally creeping by!

I trained as a midwife for 2.5 years (I dropped out before my finals) so I have done many a vaginal examination in my time. I have felt lots of cervixes, but I have never seen one (except diagrams in text books). The photos on google images are disgusting! :haha:
xx

Now I am painful curious... ! Shall I take a google? ;)

I should also introduce myself, my name is Tiffany and I am expecting my second. My eldest is nealy three and a half, and quite a typical three year old.

I am having a home water birth.

Welcome Hot Tea .... Google the cervix its erm ..... Not what i expected haha! :sick:

Ive seen you around Hot Tea....welcome to the October thread :)
xx

Loving the car seat xxx

hope these are signs for some of us and not just the season.

even though I am booked for c section I really want to have this baby before.

Ahh me too!!!!! Im full term tomorrow so Im thinking some eviction proceedings may start haha... Im ready for my baby now please :happydance:

So far I've tried walking, bouncing, sex, curry, nipple stimulation and breast pumping. No baby yet!!

:( Me too ..... I tried everything too and i went 13days over and ended up getting induced ........ I will give them a bash this time around anways! xx

I have to be honest though Im feeling things much earlier this time round... I almost feel further on than I am which is convincing me that I could go early... I probably felt like that last time and cant remember though haha, I suppose at least I wont have to go overdue if I have the section...I just really hoped to go into labour naturally x

Holy cow, i just googled cervix! NOT what i was expecting AT ALL! lol
I have no idea how to feel my own cervix, im worried i might damage something if i do?

I have just been given a bottle of neat clary sage oil. I have no idea what to do with it. All it says on the bottle is to not rub it into the skin neat. What am i to do with it? Put it in the bath????

Im not sure about clary sage but im pretty sure i read somewhere you put 3 drops in the bath, If your wanting to use it to rub into your skin i think you have to use it with another oil based product .... natural almond oil or baby oil something like that but ........ dont quote me on that cuz im not 100% x

39 weeks, 1 day!!! So close -6 days left! Due Oct 1st
https://i55.tinypic.com/alj2vr.jpg

Fab bump ..... Only 6days left .. How exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->