For The Oct Due Ladies

I've been having episodes of false labor now for the past two weeks. Its terrible! Last night I was up all night with contractions and cramping. I didn't get any sleep; contractions were just uncomfortable enough so I couldn't fall asleep but it never progressed and not till this morning that things finally died down. I do everything I can think of to try and push things into gear--curb walking, sex, nipple stimulation and I've been using evening primrose oil and rasberry leaf tea regularly. I feel like my body is playing tricks on me and it will never be the real thing. I just want this baby out!

i'm 36 plus 5...had a rough day! Lost sooo much plug...cramping all day and lower back pain! i go to doc tomorrow where they will schedule my c section as baby boy is breech! soo nervous!

I feel like my pregnancy has gone too fast. Not had time to embrace it like I want to. For some reason, I'm highly excited about labour - totally underestimating it and giving myself false hopes.

People reckon the last couple of weeks go slow so I guess it's time to enjoy it whilst it lasts.

I just ordered ten gorgeous cloth diapers!!! I am soooo excited to get them, I got a white tiger print and a tabby print... Loveee.

I also ordered a custom made babyhawk mei tai. Big spender tonight.

So I've been depressed all day. First I got diagnosed with GD at 29 weeks - there's been a lot of guilt and confusion there (my mom and I weighed the same when we got pregnant... she gained 60lbs and I gained 32 yet I got GD and she didnt...) and now at 39 weeks and 1 day I am still not dilated, barely effaced, and baby hasn't dropped... I feel like my body is totally betraying me and my baby.

Hi all, Just to let you know, my October baby is going to be a September baby, my waters broke last night at 11pm ( 6 and half hours ago) Waiting for the contractions for pep up a bit then going to call the midwife for my home birth.. Yay I am going to meet my little girl after being in early /latent labour for 4 weeks.. :)

GOOD LUCK HUNNY!!

Hope all goes well for you, look forward to updates xx

Ooh, good luck Coffee Lover! Keep us posted!!
xx

Good luck coffee lover!
So all night and this morning I have had dull period pains, not had any pains or anything like that yet so here is hoping that its the start of something!

Is anyone else's hubby just not interested in sex at all?? Or is it just my stubborn one? He says its because he doesnt want to bring on labor yet as he is too busy at work (he part owns a garage).... well I am sorry to be an inconvenience but you have known about this baby since February!! I WANT MY BODY BACK!!! haha rant over

Wow, good luck coffee lover!!! So exciting!

Mellly, my DH is the complete opposite. For the last few weeks he has been as horny as hell, which is the total opposite of the previous few months, where i had to almost beg for it coz he was so scared of bringing on labour. I guess now he wants the baby out!

Im jelous, its not even the fact that I want this baby out, I just want some sex haha! I cant remember then last time we dtd....

Im jelous, its not even the fact that I want this baby out, I just want some sex haha! I cant remember then last time we dtd....

me too but were with my parents so chances are ooooh zero. Im in two minds to drag him to a bloody field around us lol

gooooooooooodlucccck coffee xx

Move it to the floor, if you can be quiet!
Whilst I was at the in-laws, we shifted the duvet and plenty of pillows on the floor and bonked away. More stable for different positions too as you don't sink into the mattress.

Hah love it bonk on the floor! Good plan!

My other half doesn't seem interested either. We've done it twice so far since 37 weeks but everytime I jump on him it's like be can't be bothered. I'm not too fussed as doubt it'll work anyway!

So far today I've had random cramps and twinges all round my bump and hips. Nothing regular though :(

My OH always wants sex! lol. But im not really up for it very often.
Ive told him he is lucky he has got as much as he has over the last 8 months! Ive told him most pregnant women dont put out at all, and he's lucky that I give him some as often as I do! :haha:
We had sex twice yesterday (lucky man!) and Im sure we will be having lots more after 37 weeks, in a bid to get this baby out!
xx

Has anyone else lost a ridiculous amount of plug? Ive been losing little bits for weeks but the last 24hrs (sorry tmi) its literally falling out if me, Im talking like a bloody tennis balls worth and now I feel really shitty... Ive vomited this afternoon and feel crampy in my back... urgh! It doesnt feel like labour but Im blaming the plug loss and my hormones lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->