For The Oct Due Ladies

It could be the start of something, you never know!

I haven't lost any. I want to, I'm really curious to see what its like! I know that's a bit disgusting.

The plug loss is deffo a good sign , means your cervix must be doing something :thumbup:

I lost a little at 33 weeks but only a small amount xx

I lost it in little bits with my other two but not like this... baby is still really high though, they said it was due to my scar tissue from 2 previous sections, so with my yellow bump being so high I doubt Ill go in naturally... my other 2 were late :-(

I havnt lost any plug at all, I dont think I did with Sophie though either

Ive lost small amounts every day for the last few weeks. Its all coming out gradually....
xx

Due to being under consultant care I won't be birthing at my local hospital and this means my midwife appointments have been shared between community midwife and midwives at the hospital where I should give birth. I've had a 31 week appt with community midwife and 35 week appt with consultant and next appointment isn't until I'm 38 + 5, is this normal? I feel like everyone else seems to be having more appts than me but I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid or not.

Because I had a consultant appointment at 35+4 I was told I don't need to see a midwife until 38 weeks (will actually be 38+4 because she's only there on Thursdays).

I have no idea why but I have seen someone every week for 7 weeks! I had some palpitations and they picked up a heart murmur, but my midwifes app are fortnightly and then my hospital apps are also fortnightly in the in-between weeks (don't know have these, they don't mention my heart and do the same as at my MW app!!)

It's quite frustrating having so many but at least I'm getting my moneys worth!

I had that for a while because I was seeing the midwife and consultant every two weeks, but alternating so I saw someone every week. No one told me I didn't need to see a midwife it I was having consultant appointments so I just kept doing both. I think it must have been wrong though because the last midwife I saw was a bit surprised!

I would think that but my MW knows I'm seeing the other lot although I think she thinks it's for my heart thing but when I go to the hospital they never ask me/check my heart anyway! It's good I get my urine/BP etc checked every week I suppose!

As for plug loss Ive had a bit on a few occasions but no big chunks or anything which is what I really want to see!!

with my daughter i lost my plug at 42 weeks pregnant and had her a week later by c section as even though i lost the plug apparently i never dilated O_O not sure how that worked.

But with this one i am convinced i will not go naturally which saddens me, think he will come by c section regardless.

:wave: everyone pretty new to this site! counting down the double digits now just like the rest of you ;0)
This is a suprise baby so very excited to know what were having!
hope all are well.

Onto the mucus plug, i lost all my plug the evening i went into labour.
Ive been having constant branxton hicks, but really want this baby to stay here atleast till 37weeks so i get my homebirth!

Hi hi welcome claire ^_^

today i seemed to wake up with a bit more energy and cleaned a lot and did a hell of a lot of ironing including bubbas clothes. Was gonna do hoovering and washing up but mother ran in there <_< so then i say for a hour twiddling my thumbs.

Welcome Clairelou88 :thumbup:

I wish I had some energy hahaha Im so lazy at the moment!!:blush:

I fell down the stairs about 2 hours ago :( Only the last half but it frightened me a bit. And since then i have been having low down cramps. Do you think this could be the start of labour? I kind of hope not as im only 36 weeks. Not sure if im just reading too much into it ???

ring your midwife or the labour ward hon, get checked out, a fall should always be monitored!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope your ok sweety.

You know i am really confused as to my due date as i concieved 25th jan as my period started the 1st jan which means my due date is 08 january but they say 18th, lmao.

for some reason it has baffled me bigtime.

I fell down the stairs about 2 hours ago :( Only the last half but it frightened me a bit. And since then i have been having low down cramps. Do you think this could be the start of labour? I kind of hope not as im only 36 weeks. Not sure if im just reading too much into it ???

Hi honey i would rest with your legs up and have a nice drink of water for a bit - if the pains continue def give L&D a call and they'll be able to best advise you what to do. I'm sure it's probably all good but they will know what to advice and might want you to go in for a monitor :hugs:

Secondly - err, hi! I'm new to the October thread, wondering if i could pop in and chat with you ladies? I'm due 8th November (33+6 today) but have just been put on Metformin for Gestational Diabetes and told i'm getting an induction just before or at 38 weeks which will be around 24th October. Bit freaked out that i only have 4 weeks max to go whereas it was more like 6-7 yesterday! Anyway, i hope it's ok if i can come and hang with you guys? :flower:

Welcome Clairelou88 & sparklyjubbly :hi:

Mrsturner- yes if your cramping continues or you feel LO moving less etc deffo phone L&D ..... You should really get checked after a fall xx

Hope everyone else is ok xx

hi hi sparkly,

I am getting a bit nervy at the moment as i am two weeks til i meet my little boy unless he decides to make his own entrance.. it has gone by so so fast..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->