For The Oct Due Ladies

^ i agree its flown by...... im sooo excited yet scared & nervous at the same time xx

hahaha yup the very same and every niggle now we are over thinking and getting excited over lol xx

HaHa yep!

Im trying not to keep my hopes up about her coming early or ontime as my son was 13weeks overdue , But it would be lovely if she didnt make me wait!! xx

Yup i know that feeling.

I have been terrible this past week in agony, cannot sleep due to pains and false labour and then this week i cannot stand people being around me, my little one does my head in, rearranged my hospital bag four times, rearranged clothes, did the room and all his stuff and been doing crafts by hand for my mothers shop.... lets just say over 3000 pieces of paper wrapped to form ballerinas...

and then i get annoyed cause mum stole the hoover and did that and the washing up rofllmao.

wait til all that comes :p

^^ 13 weeks overdue?! God, I hope that was a typo! can you imagine?!! :O

LMAO!! :rofl: shit haha yes 13 DAYS lol ........ not 13weeks haha gestation of an elephant!! xx

I read that too, good thing I knew what she meant or I'd be contacting the world record people.

rofl phew thankgod thought you was trying to give us all a run for our money haha

Hi :wave:

I'm due October 21st, but really hoping not to get that far. Our son was born at 38+1 so i am keeping everything crossed that this little guy has a similar idea!

We're planning a homebirth though so he's got to make an appearance some time between 30th September and 31st October for it to work out really!

I think your chances will be really good that you will deliver early. I had my first child at 38 weeks also. Asked doctor if he thought I would make it to 40 weeks or beyond and he said chances are low that with second child a women goes to 40 weeks and beyond. So let keep our fingers crossed that he is right:winkwink:

Thank you, i hope your dr is right- for both of us! :D

Hey there Rebaby! :hi:

xx

Hello! Fancy meeting you here! Lol.

I have been planning to start trying to move things along this weekend (once i hit 37 weeks) with all the usual suspects to 'bring on' labour as i figured it wouldn't hurt...but now i have a stinking cold! :dohh: And i soooo don't fancy labouring whilst sneezing and coughing and not being able to breathe properly :nope: so i am now actually hoping baby will stay put until i feel a little better! I need to get rid of these germs FAST!

Hi all, so many people on here have so much energy! I was inspired to wash baby's clothes and blankets so hopefully the nursery should be all set soon.
Might be just in time too - my EDD was October 28 but I went to see the doctor today and she checked the cervix, it is 2.5cm dilated already!
So that explains why I can't walk very well these days, the baby's head is right down in my pelvis so I just have to waddle everywhere now.
I hope the baby stays put this weekend tho as it is my DD's birthday and she'll kill me if she doesn't get her moonbounce party. Maybe I should go and lie down.

Sorry for anyone whos read this on the other october threads but .......

TMI but today when i went to the loo, when i wiped there was a load of my plug on the tissue ... no blood /streaking etc but deffo plug! :) Fingers crossed this means my cervix is doing something productive :) xx

Hope everyone else is well :)

Third time Ive read it now :winkwink: but its still exciting to me!!
xx

Hi ladies,

After a bath and an early night, my pains stopped! :happydance:

I am so clumsy. I now walk down the stairs like an old lady in case i do it again! :dohh:

:) by the time my baby is here ... you will be an expert on my updates lol!! xx

Glad all is ok Mrs Turner xx

Sorry for anyone whos read this on the other october threads but .......

TMI but today when i went to the loo, when i wiped there was a load of my plug on the tissue ... no blood /streaking etc but deffo plug! :) Fingers crossed this means my cervix is doing something productive :) xx

Hope everyone else is well :)

This happened to me yesterday, bloody loads of the stuff! Its yuk!

On another note, if I dont go in naturally its only 8 sleeps to my section :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->