For The Oct Due Ladies

Good stuff Kerri!! I haven't had much at all.. :( sad that I don't have vag snot!! Sorry that was a little graphic!!

Just saw the doctor, baby still engaged at 2/5 but that's the same she has been for weeks. I have been bouncing alot and it's not helping so he said waters might have to break before she goes down anymore.

Been getting cramping and period pain since yesterday. It did let up a bit this morning bur coming back now. Also had a bit of a dodgy tummy and feel a bit sick.

This waiting for baby to come is exhausting! I'm off for a pub lunch and maybe to find a swing!!

Happy 38weeks mellly!! :)

Zoe - lol at vag snot :sick: lol, Enjoy lunch & deffo find a swing! xx

Thanks!! Fingers crossed only 14 days to go!!
I have the midwife on Thursday so I am hoping she will say he is fully engaged, I was 3/5ths engaged last week

ay grats on 38 weeks!!

lol at vag snot. none here either. :( Weird thing to be sad over. LOL

i have just 13 more sleeps til my c section but i am praying something happens before then. But other than back pain and period pain nothing else my end :(

Thanks MrsTurner!!

Ive been on maternity leave for a week and a half now and I am bored!
House is clean, washing is all done and up to date, peppa pig is seriously grating on me haha, what can I doooooooo??

I fell down the stairs about 2 hours ago :( Only the last half but it frightened me a bit. And since then i have been having low down cramps. Do you think this could be the start of labour? I kind of hope not as im only 36 weeks. Not sure if im just reading too much into it ???

I fell down the stairs last weekend too. I rang the OOH OB and she told me to lay down, take a rest and look out for bleeding/contractions/lack of movement .. I have had lots of movement .. I hurt my back more than anything. Darn pregnancy clumsiness.

Morning Ladies.... Soooooo, me and DH DTD this morning and when I went to the loo I lost a load more plug only this time it had small streaks of blood in... now I thought that the 'bloody show' tended to be more blood stained and brown, Ive only ever lost clear/green snotty looking stuff and this had noticeable streaks of blood in. Does it sound like DTD just irritated my cervix or do ya think it could be a show??

Im still refusing to believe I would go into labour naturally lol x

hey jollygood, you never know. Don't remember having a show with my 1st 2, had a little one with my 3rd but that was after a sweep. I'm so damn tired this week, i have no motivation to do anything and for the last month i've been nesting like mad. I hope the urge comes back or the house is gonna be a pigsty when LO arrives :( The whole thing has flown past but i must admit, i am starting to yearn for my body being mine again lol xx

Jollygood - its hard to say really..... It could be either so just keep an eye out for any more signs and fingers crossed it could be the start of something for you!!! :)

Yayy my bumpy is Full Term Today :happydance:

Yay for full term, Mummy!! Only 5 days to go for me! I have my 36+2 midwife appointment in an hour, i REALLY hope something is happening with engagement or something, i have massive pressure down below when i stand up, so i hope LO is moving down in preparation for Operation exacuation!!!

Fingers crossed the pressure is LO engaging futher xx :)

MW thinks little one has turned back into breech again :( engaged too. I get used to the idea of a c-section from 28 weeks, then natural from 35. I won't get to find out until I'm in labour either.

MW thinks little one has turned back into breech again :( engaged too. I get used to the idea of a c-section from 28 weeks, then natural from 35. I won't get to find out until I'm in labour either.

Why aren't they sending you for a scan? Are they just gonna wait and if it's breech do a section? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->