For The Oct Due Ladies

Midwife appointment went well. Lo's head still isnt engaged although she said a lot of babies dont engage until your in labour, so i am going to stop thinking about it.
Another 2WW for next appointment, which happens to be on the 12th which my sister thinks will be the day i give birth as its a full moon. Fingers crossed!

Midwife appointment went well. Lo's head still isnt engaged although she said a lot of babies dont engage until your in labour, so i am going to stop thinking about it.
Another 2WW for next appointment, which happens to be on the 12th which my sister thinks will be the day i give birth as its a full moon. Fingers crossed!

FX for you ;) i dont think thi baby is going to come early, my boy was ontime at only 6hrs late lol!

where abouts in hampshire are you from?

Im due on the 19th and i have had a few people say i may go on the 12th too but im not getting my hopes up for cookie to be ready by then!!

Welcome sam and yay for full term for you too! :)

happy full term mummy2tyler!!!

So i have cleaned my whole house again this morning, been round my nans this afternoon, been to the garage to see the hubby, just got home and I seem to be having some weird pains

Started off almost like stitch like in my left hand side (but lower down) and now on my right side, not constant quite painful the last one took my breath away.... could this be the start of something??

MW thinks little one has turned back into breech again :( engaged too. I get used to the idea of a c-section from 28 weeks, then natural from 35. I won't get to find out until I'm in labour either.

Why aren't they sending you for a scan? Are they just gonna wait and if it's breech do a section? Xx

Because I had one at 35 weeks to see if she was still breech but she was head down. I reckon if she is and I or the baby is struggling then they'll send me in for an emergency section x x

Fingers Crossed Mellly!! :) ...... I really hope it is xx

Will do ladies!! Still here on and off
Gotta make the little lady some dinner - LOL life still goes on haha

Im still here, after alot of bacache and lots and lots of BH's I went to bed and all gone
BUT I wet to the toilet last night whilst it was all going on and I think I lost quite a bit of plug!! Perhaps that was what it was
Got the midwife at 1pm today

Give us an update ASAP! I love all the excitement :) are you in our oct group on Facebook melly? I get confused with peoples real names!

Yeah I think I am in the group..... I am Melissa Arnold (4d scan photo as profile pic)

I posted this in the other thread so sorry if you have already read it:
Midwife went well, she has confused me though she said he is well down in my pelvis but then put in my notes 3/5ths which is what I was last time, she did say though as this was my second he would bob in and out of being engaged so really not to pay to much attention to it.
My BP seemed a little higher than normal but she didnt seem too concerned, also at my last appointment he measured 36 but this week he measured 40 so hes had a growth spurt
BUT my last appointment was with my midwife but a student midwife who was with her felt his position and also measured me so I am wondering if she just got it wrong last time as 4 cms is a lot to grow in a week?
She definitly thinks he will be bigger than what Sophie was (she was 8lbs 13.5) and she siad he feels very long, she is on holiday now so my next appointment is the 13th October (after my DD) but she said ay problems to ring the birthing centre as they do a clinic everyday so if I am worried to give them a ring, she doesnt think I will make it to DD anyway (heres hoping!!)

Glad all is ok with you and baby! :)

I found you on the group but for some reason it wont let me add you as a friend xx

Ooo bigger than DD so you could be looking at a possible 9lber :shock: !

Oh really!? Hold on I shall check it and see why you cant add me
Yeah she did say early 9's - OMG

Eeeeek thats a good sized baby!! :) lol Am sure you will be fine, did you have any pain relief with sophie??

Ah ha, I had that only friends of friends could add me! Changed it now, have sent you a request xx

Just gas & air and a shot of pethadine (which did nothing)
PLanning the same again as well

Ok thanks accepted :) xx

EDIT: WELL DONE!! :) I had everything haha altho my labour was sooo long :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back