For The Oct Due Ladies

Hey ladies,

This heat will be the end of me! And to top it off my feet have doubled in size in 24 hours!! Arghh!

What is the thread on FB called? I havent seen it xxx

October Mummies this is it hun, Ikno my feet & hands swelled up last nite too, sure it was the heat as its never happend before

Gotcha! Haha thanks, Mine was only 6 hours established so I was very very lucky

Well right my MW's wrote in my purple after birth notes ...... LABOUR TIME = 5 & HALF HOURS.

I was like eh!!?? ... So i questioned it to my MW and she said that they dont count all the contractions etc upto 4cm .... so from 4cm - birth it was 5&half hours..... but as i was induced all the hours of contractions before that didnt count as its not classed as established labour .... still bloody painful tho so im counting them! lol

LOL well if we count like that I was still only 9 and a half hours so still not too bad.
Waters broke at midnight and I was 6cms when I went in at 3am, then she arrived at 9.42am

Go you!! :) Hope mines nice and fast this time around.
My 1st contraction was at 3.30pm on 19th and i had him at 5.55pm on 20th xx

Hoping not to need inducing this time around and that it goes faster x

Mid 20s all this week!! :dance:

(23-26 degrees celsius)

It was 26 degrees where I am yesterday!
I thin its meant to be 23 today, the thing I am loving is that the washing gets dry o the line quicker haha

Does anyone know when this freak weather will end??? Ive got my section next wednesday so will be getting out next Friday or Saturday and Ive got bubs a winter snow suit for the journey home!!!!! If its this hot I wont need it! I was thinkin by early October it would be down to 12-13 degrees up here!! x

The weather's gonna last until at least monday. I dont think my feet will survive! They grow all day until they look like frodo from lord of the rings by bed time!

:rofl: frodo!

Mine havnt been too bad this time round luckily

I agree with Melly. The heat is great for drying all the clothes on the washing line :thumbup:
xx

Urgh, it's really TOO HOT! :wacko:

On a more positive note- i'm officially full term today :happydance:

i agree totally with the heat thing, my car temp gauge was reading 28 degrees at 4pm!!!! I'm trying to make the most of it and get all baby's stuff washed lol. OOh all you other October ladies, it's officially our month from tomorrow YEH xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->