For The Oct Due Ladies

:wave: hi ladies! i'm due October 20th with a little man who may be called George :D he's currently 1/5 engaged & i've just started on RLT, getting very excited now! hope everyone's well xx

Hi all, :flower:

I'm due the 7th of October with my first LO a baby boy! At my last midwife appointment I was told bubs is 3/5ths engaged... Not really sure what that means though; hopefully he won't be too much longer, I feel like I'm constantley waiting for a sign he is coming, but there isn't any so far. I'm on rlt tablets and bouncing away on my ball.... What else can I try to encourage him out? Anybody doing anything that could be useful?

gravity is a good thing also walk around or go on all fours it can bring out bhs which can develop. My mother went into labour with me and it stopped and she went home got annoyed scrubbed the floor on hands and knees hour later labour came back with a vengence lol.

With my brother she was scrubbing the whole kitchen standing, kneeling, on hands and knees and labour kicked in. She waited til pains got too bad he was born hour later lol. could not be a coincidence both times lol.

Haha!! might have to give it a go and see if it works for me; maybe a little harsh on the knees though as i only have floor boards in the house:flower:

Yesterday i started getting little shooting pains in my lady bits:blush: anyone else getting these? they're not really what i would say is painful but you notice when they happen:shrug:

Eh I've also had some weird electric shock pains down there too! About 5 or 6 in a row and they really made me wince!

Yeah, I had a couple of stabby/shock type pains down there yesterday - also a couple of huge Braxton Hicks where I felt like I was going to vomit. Not nice! Ended up bouncing on the ball and doing breathing exercises thinking "sh*t..... This is it! And I've not even sorted my bag yet!"

Its all kicking off - hope it doesnt drag on til I'm over 41 weeks. I want him out! :)

:wave: hi ladies! i'm due October 20th with a little man who may be called George :D he's currently 1/5 engaged & i've just started on RLT, getting very excited now! hope everyone's well xx

AngelBunny - I thought his name was Luca?! :haha: What made you change your mind?
xx

Yeh the strong braxton hicks are nasty! Ive had some that come and go every 8-10 minutes but never get any worse..

I've woken up today feeling like death! Not sure if it's dinner from yesterday but I feel sick and have a dicky tummy. Serves me right for tryin every labour inducement possible in one day!! I've text my other half to see if he feels rough too :(

How's everyone else? X

Hi ladies. I am extremely tired today and have some lower backache. i would love nothing more than to go and sleep for a couple of hours but i have a very busy little 2 1/2 year old running around. I am 38+3 today...I dont feel any braxton hicks, nor have I lost any plug....but then again, nothing of the sort with my first pregnancy either. hope you are all okay xx :flower:

Yeh the strong braxton hicks are nasty! Ive had some that come and go every 8-10 minutes but never get any worse..

I've woken up today feeling like death! Not sure if it's dinner from yesterday but I feel sick and have a dicky tummy. Serves me right for tryin every labour inducement possible in one day!! I've text my other half to see if he feels rough too :(

How's everyone else? X

Oh no hun, hope your feeling better soon xx Last mth or so of pregnancy is so hard with out being ill aswell.
Started taking my raspberry leaf tablets yesterday, the bottle says to take 2 tablet a day from 30wks but thats seems a lot so early from what i have been reading online so have started taking one a day and will up to 2 a day next week.

I still need to buy bottles, car seat base, crib mattress and monitors, so much for me being organised lol!! Need to take out my steriliser and make sure it is working as bought it off a friend.

Hi ladies. I am extremely tired today and have some lower backache. i would love nothing more than to go and sleep for a couple of hours but i have a very busy little 2 1/2 year old running around. I am 38+3 today...I dont feel any braxton hicks, nor have I lost any plug....but then again, nothing of the sort with my first pregnancy either. hope you are all okay xx :flower:

oh no i hope you begin to feel better sweety,

i got 45 minutes sleep last night and went loo 15 times and it wasnt small bits either and i did not drink. i tell you i have lost control over my body. it is hard when you have other children. today i just want to cuddle in a quilt but have to walk 2 miles there and back to get my daughter on crutches thankgod for ipod. Least bus will take me the other 2 miles lmao.

i got 45 minutes sleep last night and went loo 15 times and it wasnt small bits either and i did not drink. i tell you i have lost control over my body. it is hard when you have other children. today i just want to cuddle in a quilt but have to walk 2 miles there and back to get my daughter on crutches thankgod for ipod. Least bus will take me the other 2 miles lmao.

45 mins sleep, good heavens. I should stop complaining that i am tired then. hope you have a better night tonight...look after yourself, and take it easy walking on those crutches...:hugs:

Hiya

I am due Oct 24th with our 1st baby - little girl. I am booked in for a c-section on 17th oct though 1 week before my due date. I am anxious but excited also!!!

xx

45 mins sleep, good heavens. I should stop complaining that i am tired then. hope you have a better night tonight...look after yourself, and take it easy walking on those crutches...:hugs:

no no no don't you dare lol

each of us feel tired in different ways ^_^ the most sleep i get a night is maybe 3 hours max and that is if i sleep in the morning from 9 til 12 lol. I have severe spd and bubba loves to batter me at night time or bungie jump on my cervix haha.

Yea i will gonna take my ipod means i focus less on walking more on music

Hi all I'm due 27th Oct, can't believe how quick the time has gone. I hope baby arrives aearly as the last pregnancy I went 1 week over.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

How are we all today?

I've been busy busy! Spent a couple of hours in town buying some last minute bits and buying a nursing bra - it's sooo comfy! I refused to use escalators and instead ran up and down every set of stairs I saw :haha: I ended up feeling lots of pressure down below which is good!

Just been out with hubby to take next doors dogs for a long walk and now I'm knackered and relaxing on the sofa.

Saw the midwife earlier and my blood pressure has stayed down which I'm made up about, plus baby is engaged - she wasn't last week :happydance:

I'm trying my best to stay active and upright, bouncing on my ball, sitting upright on the sofa in the tailor position, swaying my hips and doing lunges when on the phone etc.. I'm taking RLT and EPO and have bought some clary sage oil today, which I will massage into my bump tonight!

I don't particularly want her to come right now (although that'd be nice!) I just want to avoid induction as much as possible as I want a home birth. So I'm giving it my best shot that she'll come before 42 weeks!

hello! due 31st with my squishy! can't wait to be a mommy! anyone suggest when I should start RLT? x

I was an october lady but now they are inducing me on 29th of sept yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy. my original due date was 15th xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I started at 32 weeks 1 cup a day, then upped to 2 cups at 35 weeks and started on 3 cups from today at 36weeks

It can take aroun 6-7weeks to build up to work so most people say if your drinking the tea start at 32 weeks .... tablets you start later x

Ive had a crappy day! Im so uncomfortable, baby is still obviously back to back as I have limbs sticking out of my side and tummy... :-( not a comfy lady today, cant wait for DH to get in from work! x

I started RLT at 32 weeks (1 cup), 34 (2cups), 36 (3 cups) and will start 4 cups when I am 38 weeks

So I had the midwife this morning and little man is 3/5ths engaged! Yay
I am not really that uncomfortable, I am just shattered haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->