For The Oct Due Ladies

Ive wrote to you on the other oct thread about the engagement but yay again!! :)

Talking of RLT ..... Im off to boil the kettle!!
Oh ..... does it give you heartburn??

Yeah I saw lol, soo many threads going about October babies im confused who is where!

You know what, sometimes it does!! Not every day but when I have heartburn it definitly makes it worse when I have got it

HaHa ikno theres loads of OCT threads lol!! I keep jumping around them all having convos with the same people :haha:

Yehh it deffo makes my heartburn worse ... Oh well if it helps with a shorter labour i will stick out the heartburn xx

the RLT is definitely giving me reflux! not very pleasant. i'm taking 3 a day so it'll be worse when i up it to 6 next week :wacko:

Did you use it with your first?
I used it with Sophie and my waters broke at midnight, I was in established labour by about 3.30am and she was born at 9.42 am so only a 6hour labour for me!! Anything shorter than that this time I am happy with

I did but i didnt know that it couldnt induce labour as i hadnt read up on it or anything so i only started using it at 39+weeks and i was induced 13days over with my son

Hoping this time that it helps as my labour was long with him......... wow 6hr labour .... that would be fab!! Fingers crossed you could get shorter this time!

Claire - The reflux is horrible off it isnt it x

Weird, I was just reading something about how its good for stopping heartburn! Not that its giving it to me.

^ Oo really .... how strange, I wish it was helping with my heartburn but unfortuantly its deffo making it worse .... altho everything gives me heartburn these days x

I have days where I get heartburn with everything, but then like yesterday and today I have nothing, gaviscon cool usually sorts me out I have given up measuring it tho I just glug it from the bottle lol

Yeh same here hun, it tastes disgusting but its better than tasting my own stomach acid :haha:

The joys!

I find the cool one better than any of the other ones, I hate the texture of it bleurgh

Ikno its like drinking glue! Chalky tasting glue! :sick:

Im getting heartburn daily too, nothing seems to cause it either so I cant avoid getting it!

I drink milk when I get it, helps alot.

When people get to 6 RLT tablets a day, are they going to be taking 2 at once, like 2 with breakfast, 2 with lunch and 2 with tea?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->