For those in limbo...

Jersey,

I had that two for only one day and then it went away. i think your good. I have my scan Tuesday too! So I waiting right there with you!! I can't wait!! At first I was really scared and worried that it might not go well. Now Im just excited and cant wait to go!! As soon as I know something, i will hop on her and check to see if you have your news yet too. Good luck Tuesday!!

Hey ladies, I am soooooo nervous for my scan tomorrow. I am still spotting and now paranoid that my shoulder is hurting! :wacko:

Good luck Hun! Be watching out for your update tomorrow. If your shoulder is genuinely hurting though I'd be tempted to give your doctor a call, always better to be safe rather than sorry. I'm sure it will be fine though :)

Thanks Hun, I don't know if I'm imagining it. I generally have neck/shoulder pain regularly anyway! Do you know what shoulder would hurt or can it be either? Xx

I'm pretty sure it can be either but I know it's in the tip of the shoulder where it meets the arm, the doctor said it should feel worse when laying down, apparently it's a sign of internal bleeding. So if your unsure I'd defo get checked over. Even if it's just for reassurance! x

Tomorrow is the big sono day and I am praying for good news, as this all still seems surreal. If your practice prayer, nows the time to do it!! Im so nervous, excited and anxious all at once!! I need to laugh, cry and scream in the same second. I want to wish Jersey good luck tomorrow and anyone else waiting for news. I will jump on here tomorrow and let yall know how it went.

Jersey_ hope your feeling better, and good luck tomorrow!

Thinking of you both good luck with your scans!

Keeping my fingers crossed :hugs:

Thank you, I've had a lot more bleeding so not holding out much hope xx But will try to keep positive xx

I'm sorry Jersey :( I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you today :hug:

Please, both of you, update us as soon as your able. Thinking positive thoughts for you both :hugs:

Thanks ladies, mine isn't good news unfortunately xx

All we saw was a tiny sac in my uterus measuring 3/4 weeks. I am still spotting so think it is a miscarriage. They took blood so will know that result this afternoon and having repeat bloods on Thursday then another scan in 10 days.

I'm so sorry Jersey :( Please keep us posted, and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the betas and next scan bring better news. Thinking of you :hugs:

I just got back from my appt. Saw baby in sac and small yolk sac. We could hear the heartbeat and saw the flashing or pulsing of the heartbeat on the little smear that was the baby. They did not do any blood work and did not get me any specific measurements or heartbeat times. But I am super excited!!

Jersey it might not be bad news, at my 6 week scan we only saw a sac, nothing else. But by next scan there was a baby and a heartbeat. Some little ones just take a bit longer to get started. Hugs. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Congrats adr! So pleased for you!

Thanks Maryanne, there was literally a small sac. Is that what you had?
I also had bloods taken today hcg 743 and progesterone 16.
Numbers still going up but doubling about 80 hours so too slow xx

If your bloods are under 1000 Hun that's probably why they didn't see much. Our local epu won't scan if levels are under that. Although mine were 1406 a week before my scan and we still only saw a tiny gestational sac. No pole, no yolk sac, I was convinced it was bad news but baby caught up. Don't lose hope yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->