For those in limbo...

My scan is tomorrow to determine whether I'm still in this or not.. I've been trying to ease my mind. I know it's all God's work and whatever he decides I have to respect. I can't control it so I'm trying not to worry. Luckily I teach all day and my 4th graders keep me pretty distracted! Each symptom I get I secretly love.. Maybe it means there's still a baby in there...

Well I'm out. Scan today showed no real change so back to another week waiting before final scan and meeting to discuss options. ..

I'm so sorry nugget I really have everything crossed for you xx

Puppylove52: I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you tomorrow! Please let us know how it goes :)

nugget80: I'm so sorry nugget :( Thinking of you. Take care of yourself :hugs:

MamaBunny2: :) I've been trying to keep up with reading the September thread. That's definitely one fast paced thread! Hope you are doing well :)

Leafy: How are you doing today?

AFM, Not much new. Spotting is very minimal. Tiny bit on liner, but you really have to look to see it. The amount on the tp is very minimal (also, you really have to look). A couple times it was a little more, but it's better than it has been in the last week. I really hope this means the spotting is over with. Mostly.

I'm keeping good and distracted with school work. It feels like today flew by. I have a lot to do tomorrow, so I'm hoping that tomorrow will fly by as well. I've already decided I'm catching up on sleep Friday. Unless something comes up as it usually does.

Had a shitty day yesterday, was having stabbing pains in my cervix and i thought it MUST be my cervix dilating - i am paranoid over every sign now. I made a thread and apparently some women just get this though. And it stopped (was there on and off pretty much all afternoon though)

My appetite has gone completely. I have to force myself to eat and drink. I dont know if this is a pregnancy thing or that i'm ill - have never had it in any of my other pregnancies. I seem to be going hours without even a drink which cant be good.

As for the bleeding, it has gone again- but seems to go for 2 or 3 days then reappear! I am scrutinizing every bit of toilet tissue like a mad woman.

Only another week to wait until my scan, time is really dragging :coffee:

Same as me, one week to go! Time has never gone so slowly before. I'm having the cervix issue too, keep thinking it's a sign I'm miscarrying and have a mini breakdown only to find out that it's not. Need to get my emotions under control! Having regular checks from my midwife due to the hypermesis but even that's not putting my mind at rest. Just want my scan already! :(

Hope all the other ladies in limbo are are ok! Thinking of you all!

I'm out as well. No heartbeat today. I have to decide on a d&c or not. My head is in a fog from this whole thing.

Just saw in your other thread. Im so sorry. Heartbreaking news.

:hugs:

Thank you. I feel like I'm going through the grieving process already. I was sad and now I'm just mad. I'm mad that some women who don't do right their entire. Pregnancy and do drugs carry babies to term. But I also know that God has a plan for me.... I dunno. I'm so full of emotion. I'm having a d&c tomorrow. I can't just let it happen naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->