For those in limbo...

Although I'm no longer in limbo or even first trimester.. I'm still. Keeping up with you girls! I have my fingers crossed for all of you!

DaisyAnne :hugs: keeping positive thoughts for you! If you don't mind me asking, what were they saying wasn't progressing enough?

In the last week, the HB went from 40bpm to 80 bpm. The baby measured at 5w 5d a week ago, then 6w 2d today (the doctor said 6 weeks, though, but the tech gave it the extra 2 days). Baby has some catching up to do if he/she's going to make it, but I'm hoping they just measured off a day or two, and that the heartbeat just keeps increasing.

im not in your situation as such but i was told my baby measure 6 weeks not 7 and was pretty sure of my dates but when i googled the crown rump length it was actually 6+5 so only 2 days out. I wonder if it does make a difference who cans you. Good luck for the next scan fingers crossed beanie keeps growing x

Girls i'm really struggling tonight. I'm feeling really shit. I've got no symptoms, i feel 'normal'- i just know whats going to happen Thursday and the thought of it is making me feel sick with dread. This is so depressing :(

Hun at times my symptoms goes then comes back then goes again which always makes me wonder and I start thinking negative, but with my DS who is a healthy 5 year old now I had no symptoms at all not even boob pain, and everything was totally fine, with this one like I say my symptoms come & go all the time then I'm always questioning myself, I'm also still spotting been 9 days now on/off, so I know how ya feel hun gets you down doesn't it, I really am praying and hoping that everything is okay with ya baba and he/she catches up, it's very good that the heart beat as increased :) hopefully next time you go will be over 100 xx good luck hun xx

Sorry last part I was supposed to put daisy Annes name, 1st time every trying to use quote lol, xx

hi everyone I'm sort of in limbo and feeling rather nervous.

Went for a scan about 3 weeks ago, by my dates i should've been 5w6d but by theirs i was around 4.5-5 weeks, could only see the gest sac and beginning of a yolk sac. Now have a repeat scan tomorrow to see if theres been any progress, by my dates i should be 8w3d. So nervous x

Went for a scan about 3 weeks ago, by my dates i should've been 5w6d but by theirs i was around 4.5-5 weeks, could only see the gest sac and beginning of a yolk sac. Now have a repeat scan tomorrow to see if theres been any progress, by my dates i should be 8w3d. So nervous x

I'm in a similar position. Baby measuring behind. My scan is Wednesday. Will keep my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully your little baby has caught up and you will see a nice strong heartbeat :)

I'm in a similar position. Baby measuring behind. My scan is Wednesday. Will keep my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully your little baby has caught up and you will see a nice strong heartbeat :)

Fingers crossed and prayers for both of you! I will say that with my son, I had multiple early scans (really I had so many ultrasounds with him the whole time bc they kept finding reasons to send me back), and they were always a 1-3 days different from each other in the due date- not as accurate down to the day- until closer to 8 or 10 weeks. So hopefully it was just that ovulation or implantation timing was a little off and they were just a couple days off!

I really am praying and hoping that everything is okay with ya baba and he/she catches up, it's very good that the heart beat as increased :) hopefully next time you go will be over 100 xx good luck hun xx

Thanks! I thought about it and it increased 40bpm over last week, so if it increases another 40 over next week, it will be in the normal range. That gave me a little more hope. I know the doctor really wanted to stress that there's a good chance of miscarriage (from what I've read around like 80%), but I'll just keep hoping until we have some assurance one way or the other!

I really am praying and hoping that everything is okay with ya baba and he/she catches up, it's very good that the heart beat as increased :) hopefully next time you go will be over 100 xx good luck hun xx

Thanks! I thought about it and it increased 40bpm over last week, so if it increases another 40 over next week, it will be in the normal range. That gave me a little more hope. I know the doctor really wanted to stress that there's a good chance of miscarriage (from what I've read around like 80%), but I'll just keep hoping until we have some assurance one way or the other!

All you can do is keep hope alive Hun. Doctors keep making a point of telling me how high my chance of miscarrige is after so many losses. I mean I'm not dumb, I get that. But I refuse to just give up. Hoping the positive vibes will rub off on my little one! Hoping all will be well with you and your little one at your next scan!

We went for our final scan on Friday & sadly it was bad news, no HB & nothing had grown from 9 days earlier.
They are leaving me for another 2 weeks to see if i can miscarry naturally but they have said that if after a week i can't cope then give them a ring & we can discuss other options.
I really don't know how to feel, this is our first pregnancy ever & after 4 years & 2 rounds of IVF i don't know if i can go through it all again. I want to keep trying but i don't know if i can.

I am so sorry you are all going through this and am really hoping for positive news for you all.

So sorry emz. I don't know how people find the strength to keep trying. Just think about what you will get at the end of it. Xx

So so sorry emz. It is hard. And you must do what's best for you. I am praying you get your rainbow very soon though.

Hope everyone else is well and holding out ok x

I've been thinking about you puppylove. I hope that you're doing okay :hugs:

I'm so sorry emz :(

Good luck today, ella. Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

I have my scan in roughly an hour and a half. I'm really anxious. I really just want to be out of this limbo, either way. I'm praying for a positive outcome, but if it's not good, I can at least move forward and find closure. I'm just scared of having to wait another week or two. I'm not sure I can handle that. I just can't handle this limbo anymore.

I've just had a non pregnancy related ultrasound but the tech was lovely and looked for the baby. It measured 6 weeks (she did state the machines weren't as good as the ones they usually use for pregnancy so may be a few days out) and there was a nice strong heartbeat. Got my proper checkup at the EPU this Friday so hoping bean measures 7 weeks then.

So sorry, emz :cry:

Good luck, spunky, praying for you!

That's great shellideaks! It's nice that you were able to get an update before you scan, so hopefully you'll be able to enjoy your scan Friday.

The tech didn't say much during the scan. My heart just kept racing because I figured it was bad news if she wasn't saying anything, but then she said our jelly bean is measuring exactly where he/she should be. Right on spot at 7+4 with a heart rate of 150 bpm :cloud9: She said everything looks perfect, including heart rate. I got to hear it and see the little flicker. I honestly feel shocked, but so completely grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->