For those who are late for AF

Sorry to hear :witch: has got you Sparkle, think I may be seeing her soon too.

However, today is the start of the new cycle and is hopefully your month for a :bfp:

Sorry to hear :witch: has got you Sparkle, think I may be seeing her soon too.

However, today is the start of the new cycle and is hopefully your month for a :bfp:

:hugs: thanks debbie xxx :muaha: <<< is how i feel lol

ooh sorry sparkle didnt see that bit i was skim reading

oh chick im sorry...:hug::hug::hug:

aww hun, i really thought this was your bfp!!! are you sure its af? so the bfn you got..was that the results from the doctor??/
Im so sorry to hear this news, but hey now you can start ttc again!
HUGS !!!!!

aww hun, i really thought this was your bfp!!! are you sure its af? so the bfn you got..was that the results from the doctor??/
Im so sorry to hear this news, but hey now you can start ttc again!
HUGS !!!!!

still too early to tell really and yes it was the one from the dr. I said to them i will let them know whats happening. its because of this that I phoned them now rather than later. i will be soooooooooooooooooooo confused if it aint AF. I think i might just go completely in sane lol. if it is I cant wait to start again. I been a right ol :muaha: to my DH of late lol :blush:

thats sucks sweetie..in a way hope its af, since you have had bfn ya know! i personally rather just start over rather than wait

Oh no sorry to hear your news - Good Luck with the PMA, all this waiting sux!

Sorry af showed for you hun :hugs::hugs:

I'm now 20 days late, wish af would just arrive:hissy:

xxxx

hey saxo welcome to the group. are u late too???? xxxx

Hiya!

Yeah but only a day so far so trying not to get toooooooo carried away, had a BFN on Sunday but is only my first time trying so am desperately trying to be patient, hubby thinks am just late, I am not sure as am def having some symptoms but they might be to do with coming off the BCP ?

AW well welcome anyway. :hugs:
I had untold symptoms this last month but it dont mean nothing I guess. this has got to have been the longest and certainly the hardest month of my life so far. even moving was easier than this :rofl:. its all to easy to get carried away with the flow and stress too much or think about it so much every niggle makes u think...."am i?"

If its not meant to be this month then you can join me and Im sure many others to try for the next round. :hugs:

I am going to try and promise myself not to get too stressed out :hissy:this time round and just take it as it comes :cloud9:. as long as I hit my peak days :sex:thats all that matters. yes it will be hard but......stress = no :baby:

chin up girls! :hug:

xxxx

hey sweetie, sorry to hear ur news too. it sucks dont it! but like i said in ur thread, ur time will come.
u seem like such a lovely girl and very popular too by the looks of it! check out that thread hun! Im catching u up lol. :hugs:

but seriously stop stressing out about it all cause it aint helping matters.
I feel like ur twinny today :hugs: lol. keep smiling honey. Il be over in chat in a bit xxxxxx

xxxx

hey sweetie, sorry to hear ur news too. it sucks dont it! but like i said in ur thread, ur time will come.
u seem like such a lovely girl and very popular too by the looks of it! check out that thread hun! Im catching u up lol. :hugs:

but seriously stop stressing out about it all cause it aint helping matters.
I feel like ur twinny today :hugs: lol. keep smiling honey. Il be over in chat in a bit xxxxxx

Awww thank you hun :hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxx

xxxx

Hey Lyrah - sorry you didn't receive good news today :hugs: Hopefully it won't be much longer for your :bfp:
:hug:

lol least i can go home and have a nice drink lol. hehehehehehehe.

hello just got back from shopping thought the walk would help ( and the retail therapy!!)

yeah true now you can enjoy the drink withou thinking what if.

OMG i just realised that when i go on hol and :witch: hasnt showed i cant drink??!!!! :dohh:

hello just got back from shopping thought the walk would help ( and the retail therapy!!)

OMG i just realised that when i go on hol and :witch: hasnt showed i cant drink??!!!! :dohh:
lol

When were u due? (sorry if already said but have been looking through thread but couldn't find that)

Just wondered as some people on BnB had said that the odd drink til week 5 (ish) couldn't harm baby as the connection between u and baby hadn't been made yet (though obviously getting P***ed every night probably not a great idea!)

When were u due? (sorry if already said but have been looking through thread but couldn't find that)

Just wondered as some people on BnB had said that the odd drink til week 5 (ish) couldn't harm baby as the connection between u and baby hadn't been made yet (though obviously getting P***ed every night probably not a great idea!)
i was due on 20th sept in my mind as last af was 20th aug but then I had a light bleed too. not worth spitting over. cut drink right out so nothing to do with drink. just stress in my case i think

hey sparkle

i have no idea thats the problem i never know when im due for :witch: or if i have 'missed' :hissy: lol

thats why im concerned as i have the usual af symptoms:
headaches
sore boobs
twinges
cm on and off
i feel tired
greasy hair (eww and i do normally wash it but at the moment its getting greasy too easily so its dry shampoo all the way)

but then i can have those and come on but i also had those before i m/c in january.!

so i have no idea :cry::dohh::hissy: <----- feeling all of those right now

oh and my cycle ranged between 18 to 44 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->