For those who got Stretchies!

keljt1127

Reaction score
HOw do you mentally deal with them ?

:cry: I want to cry sometimes really !! lol
I know they will fad a little but I had a nice flat tummy before and now I have stretch marks! grrrr.

I get really upset when I see them mostly because ik my bf thinks they are disgusting and unattractive and I dont want him to think i am no longer attractive or as attractive as I once was before I got stretch marks.

I tried everything n spent some $$ on trying NOT TO GET THEM... but honestly ( live n learn ) no matter what you do ... it all comes down to genetics! You can't stop the fact that you get them! you can only treat them afterwards and try to make them fad... but they will always be there :/

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/622179-birthmarks-cassie-fox.html

I dont know how to link another thread properly, but look at this one :flower:

They honestly don't bother me that much. The only reason they do bother me is because they are painful and can be very itchy at times :shrug: I said to my partner a few times how they were getting bigger and more noticeable and he just said that it was all for our little one and it will be worth it in the end. I completely agree, I love my child and I love how my body is changing to accommodate them and unfortunately, stretch-marks are just part of that.

They honestly don't bother me that much. The only reason they do bother me is because they are painful and can be very itchy at times :shrug: I said to my partner a few times how they were getting bigger and more noticeable and he just said that it was all for our little one and it will be worth it in the end. I completely agree, I love my child and I love how my body is changing to accommodate them and unfortunately, stretch-marks are just part of that.

i wish my partner was that supportive!
I would feel almost completly better about them if he didnt think it was such a big deal... because him thinking that is making me think it is a big deal that i have them now :/

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/622179-birthmarks-cassie-fox.html

I dont know how to link another thread properly, but look at this one :flower:

aww that is cute! thanks for sharing

i wish my partner was that supportive!
I would feel almost completly better about them if he didnt think it was such a big deal... because him thinking that is making me think it is a big deal that i have them now :/

No offense but your partner seems to be a bit hurtful. I really don't understand why he is making such a big deal out of your stretch-marks. It is all part of being pregnant and having a child. It's the most beautiful thing a woman can ever do in her life and you need support through it. You don't need your partner telling you that you are unattractive to him because of a few purple lines. You're his partner and the mother of his child and you deserve to be told how beautiful you are every single day :flow:

You need to tell him how hurtful he is being. If you don't then he won't stop and you will become a lot more self-conscientious! xx

No offense but your partner seems to be a bit hurtful. I really don't understand why he is making such a big deal out of your stretch-marks. It is all part of being pregnant and having a child. It's the most beautiful thing a woman can ever do in her life and you need support through it. You don't need your partner telling you that you are unattractive to him because of a few purple lines. You're his partner and the mother of his child and you deserve to be told how beautiful you are every single day :flow:

You need to tell him how hurtful he is being. If you don't then he won't stop and you will become a lot more self-conscientious! xx

I totally agree with Chloe, here!
Your partner should not be saying hurtful things like that. "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one." - Tupac. (dont listen to him, just like that saying :haha:)

I'm covered in them. I just ignore them, there's bugger all I can do about them. I don't wear short skirts/short tops etc. but if someone happens to catch a glimpse of them then I don't give a crap!

^ I agree with Chloe and Sarah.

Honestly, my stretch marks really don't bother me. They are just a natural part of the process. Eventually they will fade, and no longer be red/purple. I don't know. It doesn't bother me as much because I know that in order for my LO to be growing at a healthy rate, my tummy has to stretch to accomodate her. They're nothing to be ashamed of!
You should really sit down with your OH and tell him that he is being hurtful! My DH always tries to comfort me when I'm feeling down about my stetch marks or weight gain. Right now it's all about the baby. You deserve more support!

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->