Forum Request - Over 35+ Who have conceived

I'd say it look mighty promising Pip, hurry up with the next test x

ciarhwyfar - great news about the scan, bet you are so happy. x

41 & 8 weeks pregnant after 1st month trying using clearblue fertility monitor & both of us on pregnancy multivits. Very good news as had 11 lb fibroid removed 7 yrs ago & this is our 1st attempt at pregnancy

Good luck to everyone :)

41 & 8 weeks pregnant after 1st month trying using clearblue fertility monitor & both of us on pregnancy multivits. Very good news as had 11 lb fibroid removed 7 yrs ago & this is our 1st attempt at pregnancy

Congratulations :happydance:

I am 35 and got pregnant on our 2nd month trying! We used clearblue ovultion sticks.

Thanks Truly_blessed. It was helpful to be able to see the baby and know for sure something useful was going on it there. That and we were really glad to only see one. It will be hard enough with one baby and a toddler.

Hey there, great idea for a thread :thumbup:

I'm 36, I had a mc last month after conceiving on a NTNP basis. The mc made me and OH feel we wanted to now actively TTC so we did straight away after mc and I'm now pregnant again!:happydance:

Good luck everyone x

PS I invested in a CBFM for last cycle, really recommend it :thumbup:

This is me, only a few months behind! Wasn't really planning on kids, but after BFP and natural m/c at 11 wks, really looking for another BFP. I just turned 38, and hope to have a baby before I turn 40. Just got first AF after m/c and going to try one month before I get a CBFM. Crossing fingers for all of us who are TTC, and congrats to all the women who already got their BFP!
sam

Hi Truly Blessed. Here's a copy of a post I made on Saturday to my TTCAL group:

Right, here's my test from this morning:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5294/5540191930_1372d6464e.jpg
110319 CD28/16DPO Superdrug & IC by pip7890, on Flickr

compared to this one from three days ago:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5138/5532813643_b232387a6a.jpg
110316 CD25/13DPO Superdrug & IC (wet test) by pip7890, on Flickr

Lines definitely getting darker, particularly when compared to the first ones I did at 9DPO and 10DPO:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5175/5522486456_2a40dba41b.jpg
110313 CD21/9DPO Superdrug COMPARED to CD22/10DPO Superdrug 110313 CD21/9DPO Superdrug COMPARED to CD22/10DPO Superdrug & IC by pip7890, on Flickr

I am so pleased that the line is getting darker. With that, plus my symptoms: nausea, fatigue, and wind :blush: I'm feeling so much more positive with this pregnancy. It's like AMU said, you can't help but compare experiences and some things you see as positive and others you see as negative. I got an early :bfp: with my DS and I had nausea constantly until 20 weeks.

I'm still very nervous about moving over to 1st tri, although I might venture into PAL tonight. What is certain is that I'm not leaving here. It's like home: I can slob around here with no make-up on and baggy knees in my trousers and I know you'll love me anyway!

Pip x

Congrats pip xxx :)

Was just wondering if the MODs on here could make a forum for those who have concived over 35, where they can share their stories etc, would be great and more so more positive too

I do think that is a good idea. Why not post on the Admin forum?

IMO there is a big difference to being pregnant in your 20s compared to late 30s or 40s. There are different issues to deal with and often women in the latter age group are more likely to have encountered problems both conceiving and staying pregnant.

Pip x

Good luck to you too-I hope it goes well for you! Take very good care of yourself and enjoy the wonderful news!

Well done!
:hugs::hugs:

Has anybody on here managed to get pregnant with a DH with a low sperm count and absolutely blinking useless motility (13%!!!!!)??????

We've been TTC for three years and 4 months (and counting!), and have only now discovered that DH's fish are my worst enemy! Fertility consultant says IVF but anybody with any success stories without IVF?????

Any CRUMB of comfort would be really appreciated from somebody who is really despairing!

Hope you are all well,

Sending lots of love,
Axx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Came across this and wanted to share my story with you. I am almost 37 and have just had our 2nd child. I have also had 2 m/c. I conceived all my pregnancies within a few months of trying. I have PCOS and was told that I would not be able to
Conceive naturally but I did and hoping to talk my
Husband into a 3rd baby but we will see.

Good luck and I am sure that you will get there very soon.

It's a great idea for a separate forum. I don't want to offend anyone with my story I feel bad writing about how easy it was for me to conceive when other women are struggling so much but I just wanted you to know that yes it most definitely does happen.

Hi, I am new to all of this!!!! I am 39 and I stopped the pill at new year. The pill was cerazette and I have 2 worries. My age and what cerazette has done to me after reading all of the horror stories on forums such as this one. Getting totally OCD about dates and symptoms even though we only started to TTC at new year...anyone else TTC after cerazette and 39 ish.....sucess stories...cheers guys x

Hello all...I have just conceived twice in one calendar month..almost to the day...I conceived at 38 in Orlando FL and miscarried...I am now 39 (just had my bday) and I am pregnant again even before AF could come along...this time conception was in Canada. haha! I have no idea what is going to happen this time around though. I do have 2 daughters, 7 and 13.

Hi i am 38 & got pregnant the 2nd month I tried although I had a m/c but got pregnant again the very nest month. Best wishes

Hi i am 38 & got pregnant the 2nd month I tried although I had a m/c but got pregnant again the very nest month. Best wishes

Hi Nurseymom

:hugs: for your loss and :happydance: for your fab news.

Thanks for posting :thumbup:

Hi! 36 years old and 3 months pregnant (with natural BFP) after 28 months TTC! Feel so blessed!

Hi! 36 years old and 3 months pregnant (with natural BFP) after 28 months TTC! Feel so blessed!

Absolutely wonderful news! Well done. Hope it goes well for you.

Take it easy and try to enjoy it!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"