Free reading by Wanda came this morning.

Abbieb

Reaction score
So this is my first ever post. I was so excited when my first reading from Wanda came today. I'm still waiting on one from jenny renny.

This is my one from Wanda

Thank you for writing. When I consulted the cards, they are showing a possible pregnancy before Summer of next year. I do not see it happening before the Spring. A good chance of a male child.

Hope this helps,
Wanda

:cry::cry::cry::nope:
I'm really upset I'm in the 2ww at the mo and really hoped that this could be it...I feel really down now, I came wait that long untill summer next year!!:(
Looking forward to seeing if the jenny renny one can give me abit of hope!

I know I'm probably silly for using these things as it's not been true for a lot of people but I really need some distraction and reassurance :(:(

Has anyone else used these recently? I'd be interested to hear your results.
Need some buddies here!!:flower:

Anyway I think I'm 4 or 5 dpo today and got mild cramping this mornin and lotion like cm. when should I test? 30th sound good?

I had one that said no pregnancy before late 2014. Um, yeah. How did that work out?

That makes me feel better hbgirl thanks, and congrats!!

Anyone else??

I got one for fun and it said I would get pregnant in June from a cycle started in May and it's now September and no pregnancy so I wouldn't trust them. Try not to worry. x

I kinda knew it wouldn't be right but I thought if it was what I wanted to hear then it would keep me going for abit longer:dohh:

I know. I really liked that mine have me hope initially, but then I was all the more gutted when not only did I not get pregnant in June, but I didn't even ovulate! I got stuck in a 104 day annovulatory cycle so there was absolutely no chance it could be right. Hopefully your second one will give you more hope. x

i do believe in psychics (much to the dismay of my very sceptical scientist husband lol) but i most definitely wouldnt do any readings :p id be too scared of them being wrong lol. i mean if she predicted october and i wasnt pregnant by november? id be devastated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->