Freezing Homemade Food?

I use the tommee tippee pots for meals, but for storing pureed carrots/sweet potato etc I put them in ice cube trays, and once frozen I pop them out into freezer bags and write on the bag what they are and when they have gone bad.

I freeze them in icecube trays then transfer to freezer bags xx

same :) Limited freezer space here too and its' worked well for us. I just label the bags with the contents and dates so I know what is what

I bought glass food storage container shown in this picture.. the ones that I got are the smallest one which fit as a meal. A friend uses glass ones, and told me it is much better. Dont know why but I prefer glass ones too. I am only freezing batches for 3 days though. Havent started, but will in the next couple of days.

Ideally id like something like an ice cube tray with lids, ive seen those little pots but they have really mixed reviews :(

I got the little pots with lids. I love them and if you have no room you can slot them in between your stuff rather than keep them on the tray. Im also not heating in the pots as the mixed reviews tended to be along the lines of they are brittle. Which I think if heating AND freezing they will go brittle. So we get out the morning we need them let them defrost naturally and heat up in her bowl.

We've been given this:

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3464620&cp=2582956.2582956&parentPage=family

I ave boots own freezer trays , they are bigger than a normal icecube tray and they have lids on them.They were £5.99 and they hold 30 meals !

i use a range of things honey - lots of little pots, from mothercare and by tommee tippee and also - for a space saver, i'd say the annabell karmel ice cube tray and then transfer to freezer bags xx

Jayden isnt weaning yet but I want to start buying stuff ready so was looking at different sites earlier

I came across this tray with lid, its a set of 2

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Food-Fr...8|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

they also have some good storage pots aswell on ebay, well worth the look

I brought some little storage/tupperware style pots from Tesco ... 72p for 4!! So far theyre doing well, cant mona for that price can you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->