FRER Early testing

Citylily

Reaction score
I'm feeling disheartened- with my daughter I got a BFP (although it was faint) at 9 DPO. This is my first cycle of clomid trying for #2 and I've just with a FRER at got a BFN at 9 DPO. My question is, has anyone had a negative at this point (especially with a FRER) and still gone on to get a BFP? I need to hear some positive stories!!

Just some hope for you. When you first get pregnant you hcg levels start at 1-5. They double every couple days. You daughter may have started at 5 which is why you had your results so early. If you start at 1 you would even get a positive until after af is due.

9dpo is super early. I never got any of my BFPs until 15dpo! Your still in 😀

I will say as well 9dpo is seriously early.
Just to compare- I did get my bfp with both DS and Surro twin girls on nights of 9dpo- keep in mind WE label the days so no telling where the 24 hr mark falls biologically to really be 9dpo vs 8 dpo vs 10 dpo...
The ONLY reason I feel I even saw lines then is because I did really long urine holds and used 15 miu tests with twins, and 10 miu with DS.
Neither bfp was visible as more than a super squinter haze that I couldn't even be sure was there at all. Lines were still faint but clearer at 11 dpo.
Pls note these are some of the lowest miu tests available then, and twins girls obviously crank out more hcg than a singleton boy, but there was NO difference in line strength or progress that early on (like 5 days to be darker).
With my oldest daughter, I didn't get a BFP until the day I missed my period- that was 13 dpo.
GL, fx Hang in there! :dust:

Wait until your period is due that's the most accurate! They say anytime before that could give you a negative even though you might be pregnant! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->