frer indent or possible early bfp? UPDATE AF showed 1 day late

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey y'all! So after the disappointment of some only there when tweaked lines on Wondfo, I did what any self respecting POAS high anxiety woman would do and peed on a frer. Yesterday afternoon it was stark white, but I could edit a line. I don't count those because I can ALWAYS edit a line on the new frer.

I took a test today with afternoon urine (my urine was yellow but not concentrated as it was a 3.5 hour hold after a 12 oz iced coffee and an 8 oz water at my late lunch). After a few minutes of inspecting the test and seeing nothing, I see a line pop up. BUT my gut immediately screamed f*ing indent. The placement seems off and I just wasn't getting the excitement. I marked it and started snapping pics to B about it, but the more I look at it the more I wonder if it was a true line. It is REALLY faint in the pics so gl trying to see it lol. I swear it's there and I'm not crazy when I'm on my phone.

The only problem is I did what any self respecting POAS line crazy person would do that I say never to do and took it out of the case. I accidentally pulled the urine strip off so it dried up really quickly... and instead of a pink line I just had this grey ugliness. Again making me think indent.

Here are the pics. Sorry for the saga. I will post untweaked, tweaked (only upped the clarity no filters or other edits), black and white of tweaked, fresh out of case, and the out of case gray dry. I have a problem lol

Soooo thoughts? Be harsh and real. I need it lol. And I'll retest with fmu because I am nuts.

Attachments

• untweaked 7dpo frer afternoon urine.jpg
    untweaked 7dpo frer afternoon urine.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 57
  • clarity 7dpo afternoon urine.jpg
    clarity 7dpo afternoon urine.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 40
  • bw 7dpo frer afternoon urine.jpg
    bw 7dpo frer afternoon urine.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 33
  • out of case.jpg
    out of case.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 31
  • grey out of case.jpg
    grey out of case.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 35
I see a faint line on all of them! Fx it's the start of your bfp!

100% see it good luck fingers crossed it gets darker x

Ty ladies! I want it so much! SO is so wishy washy and I am over the moon that I got some real action 0-2. He said we can talk ttc next cycle if I'm not already pregnant (though he swears I am based on body/behavior).

Good luck Dobby!! I think I see something faint on them! Fx it darkens!!

I think I see the start of something

Good luck Dobby!! I've decided I'm keeping my mouth shut on this round of your tests since every other time I swear I've seen something and they have turned out evaps for you! So this time I am keeping my opinion to myself and not jinxing you!! But you know what I'm thinking!!! 😜

Ty. I took one of my straight frers from a combo pack and got nothing. I'm trying to convince myself that maybe it was because it was a 3 hour hold versus the afternoon was actually almost 5 hours. But I'm just kidding myself. :cry: Will update in the am

Good luck Dobby!! I've decided I'm keeping my mouth shut on this round of your tests since every other time I swear I've seen something and they have turned out evaps for you! So this time I am keeping my opinion to myself and not jinxing you!! But you know what I'm thinking!!! 😜

LMFAO right?! I swear I have terrible luck with testing. I've even been to the doctor to check for cysts but everything came back clear each time. So who knows o_O

Thank you ladies but the testing gods are having a laugh at my expense again. Total bfns this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 36
Thats still super early xx

It's not the bfn that bugs me because as you said I am super early. It's just 3/4 of my last cycles I get these lines that everyone sees and the photoshop sees and then it turns out to be false. If it was just bfn the whole way through, I'd be fine. It's the false hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->