frer indent or possible early bfp? UPDATE AF showed 1 day late

im 10 dpo dobby, and i still havent tested, those frers put me off testing since last month

They really have gone down the toilet. Kudos to you for not early testing! FXed for your bfp

thank you same to you, although I'm not feeling optimistic i don't think i even ovulated as soon as we decide we want to ttc again my body starts with the trolling :haha:

Oh no! Were you temping or doing opks? What makes you think you didn't o?

Tweaked Ic; thought I saw a shadow of a line irl but not convinced after tweaking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 13
Ic untweaked. SO's birthday and mine are this weekend. I would love the gift of a bfp but not feeling optimistic anymore

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 16
I can see the shadow on your ic. I had those last month too. Even dh saw it! Then af showed :( I hope it's a real line for you.

Ty! I passed by my tests again and saw this weird line on my ic. I thought it was odd because I'm about 20 ics deep and not a single one has done this. In fact, I just threw them all away yesterday because they were taking up too much counter space and nothing was there. I compared it to yesterday evening's, then I washed it water... there is a line there. I'm skeptical because even though I saw a shadow within the time limit I cannot do the false hope again.

Photos are by itself against the wall (after water), with yesterday's before I dipped in water, and then after I dipped in water. I'm looking at the files on my comp and the line is so hard to see. I can clearly see it irl and in my phone, but now I'm late (okay running on time which is late to me) for work so any tweaking will have to be later.

Attachments

• alone.jpg
    alone.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 26
  • prewash.jpg
    prewash.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 25
  • washed.jpg
    washed.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 22
I see the line you are talking about! I don't see any color but hopefully it's the start of something! Good luck!!

Just glad I'm not imagining things lol. I'm not sure on the color either. Sometimes it looks pink and others gray and half the pics look pink and the other gray ><

I see the line too Dobby! Maybe something will show more tomorrow, fx'd!!!

Took a test this afternoon and going to hold off until tomorrow again. Had the same "is there or isn't there" reaction to my test within the time limit. Thinking I saw some shadowing but not being sure enough.

Pics are all in time limit. Up against the wall untweaked and tweaked (was having a hard time with the lighting but when I accidentally pushed into the wall I thought I caught a brief glimpse and photo of the shadowy line).

Then comparison pictures with this morning's mystery line on top (untweaked), invert, and BW. Will post the uninteresting tweak below. I'm not really good at it so yeah lol

Attachments

• untweaked.jpg
    untweaked.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 20
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 19
  • untweaked comparison.jpg
    untweaked comparison.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 21
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 16
  • BW.jpg
    BW.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 14
Tweaked comparison.

I'm feeling a bit bummed because it's as close to fmu as I could get. Went at 8:20am and then didn't go again until just passed 2pm. Only had a small thing of water at lunch. It was SUPPPPER dark

Attachments

• tweaked comparison.jpg
    tweaked comparison.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 33
I was using opks and they never became positive. I was testing 3 times a day since cd7. I'm 11 dpo and bfn and period cramps so i think AF is on her way.

I can see a second line in your last test! i cant wait to see it turn bright pink!!

Dobby, I've got my fingers crossed for you. I can def see a line in the one from FMU. maybe you just need time. I'll be stalking as usual :haha:

I was using opks and they never became positive. I was testing 3 times a day since cd7. I'm 11 dpo and bfn and period cramps so i think AF is on her way.

I can see a second line in your last test! i cant wait to see it turn bright pink!!
That's confusingly aggravating. Hoping you Oed and you aren't out until the witch shows

Ty flip, I'm feeling down but the symptoms are so real. It's going to destroy me if I get a bfn in the morning

That's confusingly aggravating. Hoping you Oed and you aren't out until the witch shows

Ty flip, I'm feeling down but the symptoms are so real. It's going to destroy me if I get a bfn in the morning

I feel you. 100%!!! I'm having a rally bad bout with heartburn right now. I only get heartburn when pregnant or sick... I'm nauseated all day, especially when hungry and right after eating. My cm is thick, white and creamy. CP is high, soft and closed. I swear tonight I saw a line on a veriQuick but I'm so put off by "squinters" it's unreal...

Wait! You're stil sooo early! I see a line on those ics for sure!!!! Looks definitely like a start of a BFP to me!!!!!

I started testing so early that sometimes I forget I'm only 9dpo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->