frer indent or possible early bfp? UPDATE AF showed 1 day late

Ty but that's just because I woke up at 3:15 and went to the bathroom and cried for a while then temped at 6

But now that I have uploaded them I feel like I see something faint if I turn up the brightness on my screen and enlarge it.... But faint at 11dpo plus spotting seems like not a good combo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 20
I swear I can see something on the last ic you posted! And I can see the line in the edited frer too! I hope it turns into a bfp! I had a random cry after dtd with dh right before I found out I was pregnant with ds.... Maybe that's a good sign?

EVERYTHING is making me cry. I know I'm depressed but I have not cried this much since I found out my ex fiancé was cheating on me and we broke up and I thought I would never find love lolol

I couldn't even watch "Up" which I have seen a thousand times because I couldn't stop crying lol

Haha right? I showed the intro to SO and he was like wtf this is super sad how is this in a kids movie?! I definitely cried the first time I watched it but not thereafter until yesterday. I also cried when SO out on "Order of the Phoenix" and Sirius came onscreen.

Definitely seeing something Dobby, esp on invert. Frer are really driving me mad lately. The ones I posted earlier were 2 my DH managed to get in a tiny corner pharmacy in a small town so I swear they were old stock so behaved more like FRER used to and should. Am far more impressed with my ics at min and I'm seeing something on all your ics too...sending you glittery stricking bfp dust for tomorrow....

I can't watch "Up." Can't do it. Just thinking about the theme music chokes me up.

Good luck!!

I took two ics and negative so I'm out this cycle and most likely next because of scheduling

How many dpo are you now Dobby? Not out til witch appears. Im keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

You're not out yet Dobby, stay positive :hugs:

As for me the witch showed up :witch:

Blue so sorry the witch showed

I'm 12dpo. AF should be here tomorrow, possibly Wednesday as I have had some bizarre 13 day lps.

good luck cant wait to see what happens im hoping for a BFP for your sake x

You are so sweet. I am so confused. I have been spotting since 8dpo (granted I had a colposcopy 1dpo). Yesterday I had some fresh red blood but just enough to put on a panty liner which did not fill. I thought it was my pre-AF spotting. I go to bed and my right ovary was killing me! I couldn't even lay on that side and debated ER (this is the new norm with half of my post loss periods). I know my last AF my temp was still high 13dpo but that was 98.1. I am at 98.60. I'm not sick. I'm so confused

Lol I doubt I am and if I am it can't be healthy. I am now actively bleeding, light, but it is water consistency without clots. Not like my usual period which is thicker and goopier the first few days and full of clots. Shrugs. Probably AF. I don't want to keep kidding myself

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
well, your chart still looks good. have you tested anymore? if you didn't implant until later you may not get a proper + until well after AF is due. What had become of the bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->