frer indent or possible early bfp? UPDATE AF showed 1 day late

Bfn this morning on veriquick and Wondfo. Definitely still bleeding but I consider it heavy spotting. It hasn't quite turned into what I consider light period

Bloody hell this ttc b.s takes its toll, we stopped ttc i cant handle the stress any more, but i come on bnb just to check up on you, hope you're well hun, and hope that spotting goes away :hugs:

AF officially made her appearance. Well unofficially. No arguing with that temp drop. Still spotting but I am sure once I am up and about the full flow will kick in

Hugs Dobby :( It's like a roller coaster that you don't want to get off of because you just have to keep trying.

Right?! Just hoping for an early O next cycle. AF still hasn't shown in full force yet.

Thank you all for riding this emotional roller coaster with me

Right?! Just hoping for an early O next cycle. AF still hasn't shown in full force yet.

Thank you all for riding this emotional roller coaster with me

:hugs: sorry Dobby :( I am still routing for you though, I'll be sticking around to check on you :) I hope you O early and can catch that egg!!!

Seriously, the ladies on here are the best. Keep those fingers crossed for me!

One last indent for the road ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 10
It's ok I am handling this well. No cramps which is nice but definitely exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->