FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

How did it go this morning:)

I'm not seeing anything...I didn't get to use FMU....so I squeezed out a 1 1/2 MU....hehehe....I have one more test that I might use later one when I hold it again....

The 24th is the last time we DTD....so I'll still be testing till the end of next week....if BFN's...I'll start my Provera.....

Did you test again!?

Yes I did i didnt see anything that made me jump for joy my sis says she sees
something but Im not to sure but the answer was darker then yesterday

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/meatballsmom/pamfeb2.jpg

I can't see anything :(

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/meatballsmom/pamfeb2.jpg

I can't see anything :(

I know....me neither....maybe next week huh? Still got a little glimmer of hope...I've already told my husband...no more boom boom till I start taking the pills...lol....I'll be buying ovulation tests this weekend...I hope they work for me!

My power went out for the 3rd time this morning....still waiting for it to come back on.....this sucks!

i hate when power goes out. BUT if it did...i wouldn't have to work ;)

Off to work I go for a few hours while my youngest FINALLY takes a nap!!

Wow is it already snowing out there im at work freezing my behind off our lights have also been
going on and off I didnt know they put the whole state of Texas in a state emergency I can tell u
its so cold u wont last a minute outside and its suppose to snow tomorrow im so ready to see the
sun again .Cant wait to get home will post a pic of this mornings test

I heard that Centerpoint Energy is purposely turning off power in 30-45 minute intervals to reduce a HUGE blackout that will take days to fix....it's a slight inconvienience but for the best I suppose...

I can't wait to see your picture either....still haven't taken my last one...beginning to wonder if there's any reason too....

Yea if we have a black out it will be bad dont think the mail man is
running again today but I hope so cause ive been waiting on my ics since
the 25th of jan

I remember ordering ic's back last year and didn't get them for almost 2 weeks!! I'm never ordering from Ebay again...lol...Hope for your sake they come I today....oh who am I kidding....for your sake, mine,verysexy and Mommabill and everyone else stalking you....lmao!!

I just wanted to confess that I have been stalking you guys for the last few days!! I am really hoping that this is bfp month for all of you. the is day 1 of my 2 ww so I am living vicariously through you guys, I am a POAS addict but need to keep my tests under lock and key for another 9 days!! geesh, it's going to be a long 9 days!
Good luck ladies

Good luck hun!! When you start testing....I'll start stalking you....lol....

Ok i updated my pics im feeling really good my dollar test showed a really good line at 3 minutes but when i uploaded it it kinda faded but its there irl as for the frer its still iffy and i didnt get my ics the mail lady was rude and upset that she had to work in the snow lol so i didnt bother going back to see if i got any more mail!!!!

I don't blame the mail lady....lol....I would be too....I see the $ test line really good....but the FRER is, like you said, iffy!

yea i know and thats wierd because the test from last night had a really visible line and this mornings was kinda blank but i still feel really good about this cycle im really starting to believe that i actually could be preggo again:)

FRER gave me a postive 8 days past ovulation(but just ended in mc at 7 weeks).It was still 8 days before my missed period was supposed to be due too. I hope you get positives.Those are the best. When there is a light line, it looks the ovulation strips when there is no lh surge(the faint line before the control line). Regardless, the line should show for you. If not, just keep waiting and redoing them every day or so. Working out always boosted the strength in mine too.(I took 8 over two days. Hubby just kept saying "yeah, but we still don't know for sure!" and he'd hand me another. Good luck.

you may have pee'd out your hcg reserves...:rofl:
Keep holding it in for at least 4 hours....and keep testing....!!!

I emailed Mommabill my tests from today and the one from this afternoon....hopefully she'll post them for me :) Cause she's awesome like that!!!

:flower: for Jaime

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/meatballsmom/pampm-1.jpg

Pam, not to alarm you or anything, but when i slightly tilted my screen...i saw a line. don't go by me alone...i probably have line eye...just sayin'

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/meatballsmom/pampm-1.jpg

Pam, not to alarm you or anything, but when i slightly tilted my screen...i saw a line. don't go by me alone...i probably have line eye...just sayin'

I see it too hun....just not 100% on color....lol....it's like I can see it....then maybe not....lol.....will just have to keep testing!! Although I don't have anymore! :-(

Thanks for posting....I really appreciate all your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->