FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

awww....TEST!! LMAO! Sound familiar!? Hehehehe
So where do you stand cycle wise? Are you late yet? When do you plan on testing? I can't wait!!

i have no clue when i ovulate. my last AF started Jan 10. I can't test yet. DH will not buy me a test - i don't want to freak him out unnecessarily either - as we aren't trying - he knows i want to so we've DTD without protection quite a few times - but it took a year with 2 of my kids...maybe next week. it could all be in my mind. but i don't think so.

Men are so aggrivating! Telling you you can't buy a test.....I'd probably give my husband the evil eye and hit the stores if he ever did that to me....lol....I mean you gotta find out right? Well my fingers are crossed for ya.....I hope you have a BFP coming soon!! It would be awesome if we both got one and we could be bump buddies!! Woohoo!!

I have my Provera now....but like I said....gonna wait to I know for SURE I'm not preggo....then I'll start my 2nd round....eeesh....now to figure out how to get pregnant while I'm on it...I figure ovulation tests are my only chance in knowing!

So (just for fun) i did a due date calculator thingy...put in date of LMP. (Jan 10) says due date would be approx October 17, 2011 (which i laughed out loud over because my oldest son was born on that exact date in 2004)...crazy. THEN it said estimated date of conception...January 24. Which is freaky seeing as DH and I DTD that day (yes i remember because he works nights and sleeps days - so i take advantage of that and sneak up to "visit" when parker is napping and the other two are at school) Man. These cannot just be freak coincidences!!!! ;) HAHA....NOW who's the obsessive one?

OMG.....that sounds so promising sweetie....I can't wait for you to test!! I really hope we get BFP's and can be bump buddies....my projected due date is Oct. 9th....which is awesome cause my oldest was born Oct. 16th!! I got everything crossed for us hun!

So how are you feeling....any symptoms?

Symptoms? I am nauseous. Constantly. (But could just be making myself feel things) The lightheaded/foggy feeling was what made me test with my daughter. And I had it out of the blue yesterday. Just feel off. Maybe just overtired. Who knows. I'm trying not to get too excited. I won't test for at least another week...as my cycles have been really wonky. I hope we get to be bump buddies too ;)

I've never had to deal with nausea before....been lucky in that department...lol....but you know...I'd take it if it meant I was preggo.....A part of me is nervous to test tomorrow....the other part is dreading it....I just want 2 pink lines already!!!! If it hasn't already happened...I'm gonna have to take those dreadful pills...I just hope I can catch an egg while on them...

I'm so emotional I have a constant lump in my throat....lol.....it's making me a wreck....

It's so weird....with everything I'm experiencing....I feel pregnant....but my mind....my emotions....don't match the physical....

It'll happen one day.....right? There's still hope? Cause I'm losing hope....and that really sucks....

It'll happen when it's supposed to. I know it's hard to hear that because we want it NOW...but it happens when it is supposed to. I believe that. If i'm not pregnant right now I'll do something every day until I am that I hate doing....dishes. ;) HAHA.
Obviously i am pretty convinced i'm pregnant...;)

I hate doing dishes too.....I tend to leave them for the hubby (his one in few household contributions...haha)
I wish I was as convinced as you are.....or at least confident....I think I'm like this so to minimize the hurt....I've been hurt so many times I have a natural defense...even I can't break it down...lol...It's been killing me not to test but I'm really gonna try and wait till tomorrow morning....I've been holding out on DTD so that I won't be paranoid about getting pregnant when I start the pills....so the last time we DTD was on the 24th....so I may have to put off the pills till 2 weeks following that to be sure I didn't get pregnant then....lol...

I'm miserable! It's almost 2:00am and I'm still awake because of heartburn....I can't remember the last time I had it this bad.....I've already taken something for it but it's not kicking in fast enough....I can even feel it in my stomach...After drinking water I hope my urine won't be to diluted in the morning....if it is I might have to wait for 2MU........

oh no i know how annoying heartburn can be, if it helps it's 7.50M Here in Ireland!! :wacko:
best of luck with your test this am, hope you get your BFP

oh no i know how annoying heartburn can be, if it helps it's 7.50M Here in Ireland!! :wacko:

Thanks!
It's finally starting to settle down(accept my stomach...bbllehh!) Now if my husband would stop snoring...I'd be GOOD TO GO! hahaha

....ooooh how I've always wanted to go to Ireland!! One day (maybe) for the honeymoon we never had...lol...

I've been stalking your thread Pamela...I have everything crossed for you!

Thanks!
It's finally starting to settle down(accept my stomach...bbllehh!) Now if my husband would stop snoring...I'd be GOOD TO GO! hahaha

....ooooh how I've always wanted to go to Ireland!! One day (maybe) for the honeymoon we never had...lol...

i woke up at 2am here too, really windy and all i could hear was DH snoring was nearly as loud as the wind outside!!!!
Ireland is lovely beautiful scenery, hope you get to visit some day. all the best with testing this am

hi pambolina, ive also been stalking your thread and wondered if you have an update? have you tested again??? Really hope you get your :bfp: fingers and toes x'd for ya xxxx:hugs:

I haven't tested yet...I woke up this morning with no power....it got so cold it knocked our power out....and taking a test was the last thing on my mind...lol....I'll refrain from drinking anything and use 2MU....right now we have power again but I gotta figure out if my daughter's school has power or not!!

Oh the joys...lol....now it's being said that we will receive 1-3 inches of snow on Friday!!! We just don't see that kind of snow here...lol....

EVERYTHING is closed here. BUT we at least have power. :) And how dare you not think of testing for ME :p JK...or am I?

EVERYTHING is closed here. BUT we at least have power. :) And how dare you not think of testing for ME :p JK...or am I?

Well thankfully we got our power back quickly...I live fairly close to a refinary and are within the grid so we are usually one of the first neighborhoods to get power back if something happens...

I know....I shame us POASaholic's.....I let a lil power outage keep me from POAS :dohh:
I'll try not to drink anything this morning and wait a few hours....then test....I had a hell of a time sleeping last night....heartburn central!! But I've also had a nagging headache since yesterday, the kind that's making my left eyeball hurt and water.....If it's a good sign I'll take it...if not...it needs to end and FAST!!

Okay....so I squeezed out what I could and took my test.....and as I suspected.....:bfn:
And I'm without power again...joy joy....I hope they get it back on soon...my 19 month old is having PBS withdraw's and hitting the TV and pushing the buttons trying to figure out why it's not on.....lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->