Friday Yay :0)

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/friday.gif

:rofl:

Anyone any plans for this evening?

I'm off work today & have the scan at 11 - Nervous as hell again.

im going to the baby show:happydance:

good luck for your scan

Awww hope you guys enjoy yourselves.

Hopefully I can come to one with you all one day :D

x

not got anything planned really, baby group this morning, sleep this afternoon (if coby goes to sleep) then lost and take away tonight

xx

Good luck for today Wobbs, I have my appointment at the same time, we will have to catch up on how each other got on later on.

Try to relax in the mean time. not long to go now . . . .

good luck wobbles will be thinking of you cos when your laying their watching your little bubba wriggle and jiggle i'll be on a dentist chair gripping for life :hissy: ( eah i do hate dentists and im shitting myself and its only a check up :dohh:)

good luck wobbles
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Good luck wobbles, and good luck weestar! I hate dentists too!

Eek dentists!!

Did nobody like the picture. Maybe I'm weird & thought it was quite funny :lol:

Hello Long time no speak. tooo busy latley.

Good Luck Wobbles, and Cat :d on the scans

Everyone else enjoy their day. I got lots to do not much time to do it in :lol:

Hello Long time no speak. tooo busy latley.

Good Luck Wobbles, and Cat :d on the scans

Everyone else enjoy their day. I got lots to do not much time to do it in :lol:
Who are you again? :lol:

Home early due to a shite holiday

Cleaned my house for a veiwing the biatch never turned up!

Doing nutting!
xxx

been to tumble tots, then to halfords, then to book a dentist appointment, then to pick dave up form work (not stopped) just ha dsome dinner, think I'll be doing housework when Ella has a nap then Im worknig at 6. no rest for the wicked xxx

well so far i have been to tescos and looked at my pile of washing about 6 times..... i really shud move it or put it away or something!!!! :rofl:

Hubbie's just phoned and asked if I want to go out tonight!:happydance:

We can get Charlie to bed, Kayleigh can babysit and we can go out and get hammered!!!!!:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: First time in about 2 years!

Trying to have a quiet day today, had to drop DH at work this am as his car had to go in the garage so that meant getting up far too early! Been via shopping centre and picked up some nursing bras which were actually quite pretty and not like a cross between a sling and a sports bra. Then fell asleep for a couple of hours. BT engineer showed up to fix broadband which has been more like a 10 year old modem lately.

Now just chilling before DH gets home. Going to have a quiet weekend, I think and try and get a lie in and a decent nights sleep, although that depends on two mini Hong Kong Phooey's battling it out. :lol:

P.S. Thought pic was a bit cruel, actually! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->