Friend made me laugh...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Beaney192, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Beaney192

Beaney192 Mummy of 2

I was having a convo with my friend the other day and she asked if when the baby was born we could go to London to watch a show. I replied well we can go beforehand if you like. She turned to me and said are you sure you can go on the tube? Well jesus christ i could not keep a straight face hahaha I just had to share this it made me die lol.

2. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

Haha!

Maybe she was just meaning 'would you want to go on the tube pregnant?'

Anytime I have been on the tube it has been uncomfortable, pregnant or not.:flower:

3. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

omg i would have wet myself laughing

4. MegGriffin

MegGriffin Guest

I get the same reaction from people when they hear we don't have a car/planning to get a car (even though we live in zone 2, just outside of central london). I'm planning on using trains, tubes, buses etc. I seen plenty of parents with prams on the tube, even first thing in the morning during rush hour where they drop their baby off to daycare while they work.

If you avoid rush hour, then using the tube should be relatively stressfree, esp if you stick with all the major stations that have lifts.

x

5. MegGriffin

MegGriffin Guest

oooh sorry i mis read i thought you said once the baby's born - oh my god is she meant when you were pregnant then that's even funnier! I'm 18w+1d and I use the tube every weekday and most weekends! x

6. JZW

JZW Mummy to Evie <3 & NTNP

Can someone please tell my hubby that pregnant women shouldn't use the tube so that he can drop me off to work everyday?! :dohh: I do a 3 hours commute on the tube every weekday

7. sueh81

sueh81 Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way

the reason my dh doesn't want me to go on the tube is because everytime I do I always get ill with flu / really really bad cold afterwards so I can see where he's coming from with that one as my immune system is almost none existent lol! x